Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Agree with releasing them again

Keep the same limits on quantities (Max 3 Trees for instance) and no special prizes. Same price is ok with me just make them available.

This is a barrier to entry for new players. These LTB are great, but they really changed the game and without them, it's hard to attract new players. We worked hard to get them, and the LTQ prizes that came with them, but keeping these buildings locked up is a waste. Let them go!

-Groo

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It seems reasonable to bring back buildings from LTB quests for those that missed them. And I want another +1 upgrade building event too, as I missed all of them

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Are others ok with the thought of selling older LTB's? Is this an option you think most players would enjoy?

Or does it take away the exclusivity?
    Yes, I'm okay with selling the older LTB's. Its the quest that should only be limited, the buildings should always be available.

I have all the buildings, its only right that new players have the same opportunity to have those buildings. Of course they don't get the units that were involved with the quest...I'm not even sure why people are afraid that would even happen. And if you listen to GetItFixed and sell these buildings for gems I'll delete this app.

Post Count
    Thanks to you all for suport and i am glad you all like my proposition..
    Im glad we have this discussion,hope Tadaaah see this that we all agree on this!
    To help each player it should be always the first to each forum member here,as it was in the begining of the forum when this forum was created and we had a great members that suported each other and responded and helped to anybody who needed help!
    Last edited by DragCro; 10-01-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Post Count
    I really like this topic and think it's a very cool thing to have brought up. One thing I thought to add would maybe add in the ability to get the buildings via the new Trails option when you finish a level 13 Nightmare Trial. Either way, still a good topic and option to bring up.

Post Count
    Are others ok with the thought of selling older LTB's? Is this an option you think most players would enjoy?

Or does it take away the exclusivity?
    yea totally fine, it's bad as it is when you accidentally sold a LTB and GREE isn't going to give it back because in the past people tricked customer service peeps and were granted a third manor or a second bonus building... blame the community but really is only poor work by the customer support, a simple verification would have done the trick. just my two cent

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Awesome feedback everyone.

So what if we did this but only for a limited time? Or rotated them? What do you think about that?

The cooling off period is definitely something to add in there as well.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

So what if we did this but only for a limited time? Or rotated them? What do you think about that?

I don't see why they need to be offered for just a limited time. Maybe make a level requirement for each building AFTER the quest was over? It would be nice to see new players have the ability to purchase those buildings.

Post Count

My thoughts is that all old limited time buildings should be available in store after some time(cooling period) especialy those that people missed from the past..As for new ltb events after they finish you can put them in store after some cooling period and you can make a level requirement for each building as Uberfauker said
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    a similar idea; how about you add a +1 bldg upgrade that can be purchased for gold or honor points. that is a huge advantage the older players have.

Post Count
    I agree with most everyone here. 3-6 month waiting period is spot-on. Don't have to bring back all the buildings at once. Start them in order, beginning with witch lair. Maybe a new building every week. Perhaps keep the building available for two weeks at a time so there are always 2 LTBs available on top of whatever current LTB quest is happening.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree with most all of DragCro's thoughts here.

Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    If you offer them to buy, Gems Only, please. Its just fair they pay real cash for, since many have a Bonus attached to.
    Why? They were not originally gem purchase buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    I have all the LTB's and I'm not against bringing them up for sale again, they only should be a lot more expensive then the original ones, that's all. There has to be a compensation somehow for bying them late.
    Again why? If any change in price I would say discounted. Anyone who bought and upgraded during the initial offering of the LTB got bonuses for do so. If you missed it you are already being penalized because the bonus unit will not be awarded for this later purchase.

This all sounds good. It is definitely a better answer than you missed it and it is gone.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    a similar idea; how about you add a +1 bldg upgrade that can be purchased for gold or honor points. that is a huge advantage the older players have.
    Yes, but make it a Gem purchase.

Post Count
    GetitFix we know all that you are on one of the top 3 guilds and you have a bilion stats,i know you dont want nobody to reach your stats or have anything you have.Its good thing that even members of your guild doesnt suport you or your thoughts,its good that you are hiding under this alias id because i am shure that if others knowed who you are you whould lose fast friends..You dont need to repeat yourself here because we all know that you are against anything and anybody that wants good for others ingame,if you whould care a little a bit about the game and players you whould post diferently in all of your posts from past and from know!
    Last edited by DragCro; 10-01-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can see by your location(under your name) your a little out of touch with the average player, must say tho, you must have a great viue from up there.
    But to be fair to all players it would need to gold or honour, there is enough stuff that needs gems as it is, if they are Going to do something let it be for all, not just the ones who can afford to buy gems. If they added a bit more content that dident need gems, maybe it would start to attract more players and the player base might start to grow again and not keep slipping as people leave.
    Daily player