Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them!

Post Count

Lightbulb Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them!

Ltb events are events that i liked from time i played Cc and i wanted that and in Ka,posted a thread here year ago about that and i am glad that we have now ltb events and new buildings..

I have a proposition to Gree about old ltb buildings from the past,it whould be ok if we can purchase them,i am shure lots of people missed some of them because of real life situation and now when they have more time for play it whould be ok if they have a option to buy them in store..
    What do you think about this? I realy think it whould be ok to have them in the store so we can work on our iph,especially those players that missed them!
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm ok with that. New peeps can buy the building, they just don't get all the unins along the way.
    Purple Squirrel

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Are others ok with the thought of selling older LTB's? Is this an option you think most players would enjoy?

Or does it take away the exclusivity?

Post Count
    I dont think others whould be against it,because i am shure lots of them forgot to buy the second building from ltb event,those that played ltb event on that time..
    Those that played in the past they have something that new players whont have and that is units for playing that event so they have exclusivity on units and final reward for upgrading!
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Are others ok with the thought of selling older LTB's? Is this an option you think most players would enjoy?

If you offer them to buy, Gems Only, please. Its just fair they pay real cash for, since many have a Bonus attached to.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think this would be a great idea. Good for new players and others who missed ltb. Some of them are low payout buildings and these could easily be gold purchased. As for the boost buildings a large gold amount would also be suitable and allow free players a chance to get some stat increases too
    Last edited by Darrius; 09-30-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    If you offer them to buy, Gems Only, please. Its just fair they pay real cash for, since many have a Bonus attached to.
    They dont have bonus attached on them,units have bonus that you got by upgrading the final upgrade and that unit or bonus was part of event and not the building, and if you payed with gold the ltb why should others pay with gem!?
    So please stop posting nonsense,i never saw you suport anything that helps or benefits anybody! Or did you ever helped anybody here with anything?
    Last edited by DragCro; 09-30-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think is an awesome idea n great opportunity for newcomers to the game to enjoy some of the old lte and start building up their kingdom and iph. I disagree with you Getafix as this bldgs were money cost not gems, it was readily available to anybody so I don't c why to purchase them u would change it, unless u don't want more new players in the game. Charging other than what the original was is basically sending the wrong message to new players.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Excellent idea DragCro, I myself have missed some LTB like Witch Lair, and Engineering due to RL, I am sure I am not the only one, it would be great to have the opportunity to buy them.

Getitfixed I completely disagree with you, these are gold buildings why should people pay for them in gems. Strategy of advancing your stats shouldn't be making sure that the new guy/girl doesn't get anything good that you got! I have about 60% health regeneration and energy regeneration, so I have absolutely no need for health and energy regeneration units for these boosts or units that have these boost attached to them; however I strongly advise that GREE gives more of these boosts and make it attainable to low level players so that they can get the much needed energy and health regeneration which they need desperately to keep up. These kind of boosts will be a good motivation for new comers, and pls don't be absurd this game isn't going anywhere (not in the next 6 months thats for sure), some people in this forum have been singing that song since 2.5 years and you know what GREE somehow finds a way to hook us and we are paying to play the game.
    Last edited by Arahant; 09-30-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahant View Post
    Excellent idea DragCro, I myself have missed some LTB like Witch Lair, and Engineering due to RL, I am sure I am not the only one, it would be great to have the opportunity to buy them.

Getitfixed I completely disagree with you, these are gold buildings why should people pay for them in gems. Strategy of advancing your stats shouldn't be making sure that the new guy/girl doesn't get anything good that you got! I have about 60% health regeneration and energy regeneration, so I have absolutely no need for health and energy regeneration units for these boosts or units that have these boost attached to them; however I strongly advise that GREE gives more of these boosts and make it attainable to low level players so that they can get the much needed energy and health regeneration which they need desperately to keep up. These kind of boosts will be a good motivation for new comers, and pls don't be absurd this game isn't going anywhere (not in the next 6 months thats for sure), some people in this forum have been singing that song since 2.5 years and you know what GREE somehow finds a way to hook us and we are paying to play the game.
    I agree with you,
    energy and health boosts are another topic but i will respond and to that,
    not just the new players doesnt have those boosts that old timers have,and some of the players that missed them because of Rl situations didnt have a chance to win them because they could not play on that time,so those boosts should be available for all players in future events
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I didn't realize I could have bought 3 Tree Forts, and only bought 2 when they were available. It would be nice to be able to get that 3rd that I missed.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There still needs to be some semblance of LIMITED TIME buildings. With that being said, there should be a cooling off period of at least 3 months if not more before they are released. The example is the boost buildings that were ltbs. They become more valuable if there is an advantage of having built it in time. Sure, there are boosts and units associated but having a 35% power advantage is huge and should be LIMITED at least for a little while, otherwise you might as well just release new buildings and make it an upgrade quest.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with Alexius. Maybe bring them back some time after (3-6 months).

But no bonuses attached to them when they return please.

Outside of that, I've no issue with them being reissued.

This would help newer players that missed them first time around.

I'd also really like to see +upgrade bonuses again. Newer players have no chance to increase their iph upgrading only one building at a time.

Post Count
    Exclusivity doesn't bother me. If the older LTB buildings became available after, say, three or four cycles then that would be acceptable. No quests associated with it and therefore no rewards for building them, though. They just become vanilla buildings at that point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

I have all the LTB's and I'm not against bringing them up for sale again, they only should be a lot more expensive then the original ones, that's all. There has to be a compensation somehow for bying them late.