Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old LTB buildings and option to purchase them!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    a similar idea; how about you add a +1 bldg upgrade that can be purchased for gold or honor points. that is a huge advantage the older players have.
    Agree with this! I think there are still a lot of players, especially the newer ones, who can only upgrade one building at the time. Since the LTB's started, those players are hardly able to upgrade other buildings than the LTB building. There is almost no point in buying the older LTB buildings, when you are never able to upgrade them. Issuing one or two buildings, that give a +1 building boost and can be bought with a reasonable amount of honor points seems to be a good idea. Make it a lighthouse or a merchant ship to be placed on the sea. The honor points need to be earned first, this is a good way to buy something useful with them. I am sure that this will be appreciated by a lot of players and if you already have a +x building boost, just keep the honor points in your pocket!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Put all of the ltb in the store , but make them more expensive than they originally were. Only high gem old timers have the real advantage ( and they should , they spend.) however , newer players have the advantage of guilds immediately . This is something old timers didnt have when they first started . Newer players don't have to spend their hard earned gold on units in the store since they can win them in the ltq, box and boss events. New players also don't artificially level jump because they know not to do the missions in the lands . They only area where new players suffer is the hero weapons & shields.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Awesome suggestion! I would say this should be true for old BLTQ gold buildings as well as stat improvement buildings. It is impossible for new players to have a relevant account without some of these buildings. The issue is that the cost of some of these are prohibitive for the new player (so increasing the cost only makes the situation worse).

Personally , I believe that without new people and new blood in this game, it will wither and die. We are losing way too many good players of late, so I think we need to find a way to help accelerate the growth of new accounts to being competitive or we continue to watch the number dwindle. This is why I understand the new switch to temp bonuses by Gree (don't like them but at least I understand them).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman@WLD View Post
    Awesome suggestion! I would say this should be true for old BLTQ gold buildings as well as stat improvement buildings. It is impossible for new players to have a relevant account without some of these buildings. The issue is that the cost of some of these are prohibitive for the new player (so increasing the cost only makes the situation worse).

Personally , I believe that without new people and new blood in this game, it will wither and die. We are losing way too many good players of late, so I think we need to find a way to help accelerate the growth of new accounts to being competitive or we continue to watch the number dwindle. This is why I understand the new switch to temp bonuses by Gree (don't like them but at least I understand them).
    I agree with you on most of things..
    Great feedback from everybody,thanks
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it would be great. What's it gonna hurt us that already have them? Let the little guys get some buildings. If they cost gems or not. I personally think LTBs should be unlocked forever after the goals is up so it's easier to improve our IPH. Plus it would draw new players in. Just my thoughts on the situation.
    Last edited by headfaction; 10-02-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dang! I meant to 5 star this but it lagged. Sorry for that! This deserves 5 star. Please rate it if you always think so. Thanks!

Post Count

First Ltb building is released,who doesnt have a Witch Lair can buy it now,thank you Tadaaah and to Gree for this,i apreciate this as other players are greatfull too..Thank you again!
    I have a question? After this one when can we expect the new ltb building from past to arive ?
    Thanks again for all!
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I think this was a great idea! I'm glad to see they did it and so quickly too. Well done GREE!

I'm also pretty excited about it because I accidentally sold one of my two a few weeks ago and it was the only LTB missing from my collection. Unfortunately though, it's going to take a decent amount of time and money to get it back to Lvl 7. But at least I've got it now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow, so much for LIMITED TIME. This was the last straw, done with this game!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OOO View Post
    You've been a member for 2 ½ years and your only contribution is to say goodbye? LOL How will we ever get along without you?

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The quest should only be limited time and judging from your comment I'm betting the game will be better off without you...

Later

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the idea of having the buildings available for purchase as well. The initial LTB came with bonuses and units attached that wouldn't be offered in the store so what is the harm in making them available now to everyone......

Post Count
    Dont worry,limited time are events and bonuses that you get when you upgrade new ltb buildings..That doesnt have anything to do with old ltb ,in old ltb's you dont have event or bonuses,you purchase them just to improve your iph and that is a good thing for new players,tree forts are good too for new players and those that missed them
    Last edited by DragCro; 10-03-2014 at 04:43 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why be like that? It's a game man...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    You've been a member for 2 ½ years and your only contribution is to say goodbye? LOL How will we ever get along without you?
    Couldn't have said it better.

Also, last I checked, the freaking McRib at McDonald's is offered for a "limited time", but they bring it back year after year after year. I've never heard anyone pissed off that they bring it back. Takes all kinds, huh?