War rewards the worst you've ever seen?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: War rewards the worst you've ever seen?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

War rewards the worst you've ever seen?

Are the current war rewards the most GREEtarded thing you have ever seen?. I love war but I'm just not excited about the next go round. What a waste, health regens for guys who won't ever use it. Max building upgrades for guys who have maxed out most of their cash buildings. Atk n def for everybody else. Who is in charge of these decisions. I want names and phone numbers!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've noticed that some of the "lesser" rewards have dropped too. They've had +5% building output and -5% construction costs as the bottom two rewards for the last couple WDs. Now they've cut it to 5% and -2%.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Mick View Post
    I've noticed that some of the "lesser" rewards have dropped too. They've had +5% building output and -5% construction costs as the bottom two rewards for the last couple WDs. Now they've cut it to 5% and -2%.
    And -2% is less than 2% when it's applied on top of other reductions. I might get 2 mins of a 24hr reduction lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    And -2% is less than 2% when it's applied on top of other reductions. I might get 2 mins of a 24hr reduction lol
    It's construction cost not time. I would take a -2% construction time over a construction cost any day, even at such a low percentage. I don't have much so it would help me quite a bit. It should have been construction time all along. A building output bonus is in similar ways a construction cost reduction anyway as in both contribute to affording higher cost building upgrades. I would trade 2 entire cycles of whatever bonuses I would normally achieve for a +1 building upgrade. Hell, maybe 6 cycles although I will not be around for that much more time anyway. This game has taken too long to go nowhere so don't see myself sticking with it much longer after almost 2 years....hmm, seems longer than that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    It's construction cost not time. I would take a -2% construction time over a construction cost any day, even at such a low percentage. I don't have much so it would help me quite a bit. It should have been construction time all along. A building output bonus is in similar ways a construction cost reduction anyway as in both contribute to affording higher cost building upgrades. I would trade 2 entire cycles of whatever bonuses I would normally achieve for a +1 building upgrade. Hell, maybe 6 cycles although I will not be around for that much more time anyway. This game has taken too long to go nowhere so don't see myself sticking with it much longer after almost 2 years....hmm, seems longer than that.
    You've been playing for two years and haven't gotten either of the two +1 upgrades that were available to the majority? The one from the FLTQ and the one from the LTB? I'm sorry but that's pretty bad if after two years you don't have either a faction that will finish an FLTQ nor the iph to finish the LTB.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    You've been playing for two years and haven't gotten either of the two +1 upgrades that were available to the majority? The one from the FLTQ and the one from the LTB? I'm sorry but that's pretty bad if after two years you don't have either a faction that will finish an FLTQ nor the iph to finish the LTB.
    Available to the majority, not quite. Maybe with a lot of gold. I've had building upgrades in progress continuously for more than two years I play around the clock so it's not an effort issue and I don't have the IPH to get $28B to complete the LTB. I've also built a faction from the bottom up not just joined with a strong faction so there are many events we cannot yet complete. I'm not griping about not getting the rewards but if your IPH supports $28B than you don't even need the extra upgrade. There are thousands of factions and only the elite top are able to complete most of the FLTQ's.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nope, I'm just an honest player who works hard for what little I get without buying gold. I have built 4 different factions up from the bottom so have essentially started over several times, now just doing my own thing. I like this game but certainly don't like a few things about the dynamics. I am not a social gamer so am always at a disadvantage but shouldn't have to be at a disadvantage to this degree. Your misguided sense of entitlement certainly says a lot about your character. It truely is a shame.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    Nope, I'm just an honest player who works hard for what little I get without buying gold. I have built 4 different factions up from the bottom so have essentially started over several times, now just doing my own thing. I like this game but certainly don't like a few things about the dynamics. I am not a social gamer so am always at a disadvantage but shouldn't have to be at a disadvantage to this degree. Your misguided sense of entitlement certainly says a lot about your character. It truely is a shame.
    I, too, have never bought gold. I am a college student and most certainly have a life outside of this game. You are right; we all know that there are plenty of things wrong with the dynamics of this game. I was simply trying to say that after two years I thought you have the iph to upgrade the building. I apologize for coming across harshly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I, too, have never bought gold. I am a college student and most certainly have a life outside of this game. You are right; we all know that there are plenty of things wrong with the dynamics of this game. I was simply trying to say that after two years I thought you have the iph to upgrade the building. I apologize for coming across harshly.
    And I apologize for implying a lack of character on your part as your apology indicates otherwise. As far as my iph at just under $9 mil, I have only seen good jumps of recent. Was much lower than that not very long ago..it's just the way it is. My focus has always been on faction bonuses starting from scratch several times and not putting money into my own base. I have done more for others to get ahead in this game than I have done for myself, which is just how I am. My own fault? Maybe, but that is long story short. In any event, I still feel this one building at a time concept is garbage. As I have posted before in another thread, I don't feel there should be any limit at all. Perhaps a consolation would be to have verteran player achievement benchmarks. Say you get an automatic +1 upgrade and +1 build, and even a +1 expansion (just for the heck of it) each year after your account has been created. Certainly would entice people to stick around longer all while showing some gratitute to long term players. Doesn't matter much for me anymore anyway. Have a baby due in January so will be pretty much putting the game away at that time anyway.

Post Count
    Why isnt anyone ever happy with rewards!?

Gree changed the energy regen from top 1 to top 50, an extra building upgrade for t25. Those ppl spend alot more to this game then ppl in t500? Spend more join a better faction and enjoy the rewards..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also would like to report a strange spread of prizes with boosts in individual rewards. For example there are no sea related rewards between top2000 and top22500. Top16000 and top18000 are both ship units but with infantry or ground boosts. Is this a mistake/typo? Please revise the spread of the bonuses, thanks!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems like emphasis is going away from war and towards other events yet everyone still uses war ranking to determine how good u are. maybe the prizes are going in the same direction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by snozuloz View Post
    Seems like emphasis is going away from war and towards other events yet everyone still uses war ranking to determine how good u are. maybe the prizes are going in the same direction
    I think you are right. WD was the only event for a long time, so that is ingrained in us as a metric for progress. Now, it counts for maybe 10% of the game? Maybe less, I haven't actually calculated it. Especially now with more prizes from full assault.
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%