iLTQ problems as usual

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iLTQ problems as usual

Post Count

iLTQ problems as usual

Two things.

1. 2/10 normal made me kill 16 enemies. Haven't we said by now that we're sick of the hoards of mobs to kill? We want fewer mobs with bigger health pools. It feels less tedious.

2. When I finish a quest step I am not given the reward popup and I'm not sent to the next step. Instead, I get a green check mark in the quest log and I have to close the app and restart to get the next step to load.

Still waiting to hear about that Customer Appreciation, lol.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well, just pass the LTQ and do a trial instead. Better rewards anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Two things.

1. 2/10 normal made me kill 16 enemies. Haven't we said by now that we're sick of the hoards of mobs to kill? We want fewer mobs with bigger health pools. It feels less tedious.

2. When I finish a quest step I am not given the reward popup and I'm not sent to the next step. Instead, I get a green check mark in the quest log and I have to close the app and restart to get the next step to load.

Yes Bob i agree with you,Gree should now adjust iltq to less levels and less mobs in each lv,its get boring to kill a bunch of mobs in just one level..
    Those issues that you mentioned here are because of new update..
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Red face

1. Like that will ever be likely to change?

2. This has to do with your internet connection and amount of data being reloaded. Depending on which wifi or cellular data i'm working it happens to me aswell. Normally it will still give pop-up if you wait a while or force server refresh with whatever. Data transfer in general has been a hassle since the last big update anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    2. This has to do with your internet connection and amount of data being reloaded. Depending on which wifi or cellular data i'm working it happens to me aswell. Normally it will still give pop-up if you wait a while or force server refresh with whatever. Data transfer in general has been a hassle since the last big update anyway.
    This has nothing to do with my internet connection and it's been this way through this entire iLTQ so far.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Once again you are spot on the_bob, you sound the opinion of most with that post.

Tadaah, what we are saying is that we would like to have less mobs with higher health - Maximum 5 of them, after that it becomes tedious and unbearable. Thank you.

Post Count
    It doesn't even matter now since the potion popup will keep me out of the game for 24 hours. And here I was tempted to spend a little to finish the iLTQ. At least Gree had the foresight to keep me straight and clean. No spending from me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Two things.

On#2. This has been happening to me too for about 2-3 months, half the time I log back in and it's lost my last kill and have to go back and kill one more.
    As for the suggestion on the internet, it's not the ISP(had my ISP do a trace route and they claim it's lost data on gree's part, according to telus) it has to do with the game connection between our device and the server yes, but not a issue with our provider, it's a internal issue with the game programming.
    Last edited by Valid or; 09-30-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    On#2. This has been happening to me too for about 2-3 months, half the time I log back in and it's lost my last kill and have to go back and kill one more.
    As for the suggestion on the internet, it's not the ISP(had my ISP do a trace route and they claim it's lost data on gree's part, according to telus) it has to do with the game connection between our device and the server yes, but not a issue with our provider, it's a internal issue with the game programming.
    This happens to me too on my iPhone 4 - I lose the kill and the energy used

Post Count
    Happens to me too re-sync with server and have to redo again end of level again.Also getting invisible mobs going around the map with just green arrows showing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Happens to me too re-sync with server and have to redo again end of level again.Also getting invisible mobs going around the map with just green arrows showing.
    The app is definitely loosing sync with the servers too easily.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have kills registering on in the quest level that are gone the next time I launch the game, yet my energy is gone as if I had killed them. This sucks!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I am on 13/15 heroic, 39 mobs to kill, much to much.
    From 10/15 on i need by 20% even 2 hits.
    184 hero strength, 204 attack sea blade and 104 attack stone armor
    Killing fewer mobs with higher health gives an advantage having best stats, killing a lot with low health means the good weapons are senseless.
    And i hate it that the last levels are much much hareder as the first 10 heroic.
    Please show us a complete plan what to kill to get final reward from the beginning.
    Would have choosen Trials knowing the bad end before
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Please show us a complete plan what to kill to get final reward from the beginning.
    Would have choosen Trials knowing the bad end before
    It's all going to depend on the bonus. Machine bonuses are pretty much never worth it. I would even give serious thought to skipping an iLTQ if it was a +25% machine attack bonus unit. This iLTQ only gives +5%.

But you're right, though. The difficulty curve ramps so hard after 10/15H for no reason other than to have suckered you in that far so that you give in and finish. All part of the trap Gree has laid out.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Last lv is 45 Lichs, 155 energy and 2 hits each
    The Red Baron TRB