GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree has lost there **** minds on wd rewards top25 top50

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Exclamation Gree has lost there **** minds on wd rewards top25 top50

Its unfair to lower ranked factions. Top factions dont need it they use gold lower ranked factions need them to get back in the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    Its unfair to lower ranked factions. Top factions dont need it they use gold lower ranked factions need them to get back in the game
    That makes no sense. "It's unfair... Top factions.... use gold... (read: spend more actual real money)... " yet get the better prizes.

What a concept, right? Spend more money, get better prizes... Who thought up that crazy nonsense anyway?
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Although they should possibly change the unit bonuses around the 150, 250 and 500 range i don't see what is the problem here? They have worked for it so deserve the better prizes..
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    never complain about the distribution of war rewards. the rewards are released in enough time. if you really want it; suck up; buy some gold and join a top faction. there are always some recruiting.

Post Count
    Lol is it fair that Gree gives out the Health Regen to SUP for the past 7 events? (frontline and WD?) probably not but they also earned it.....

If your concerned about this game being fair you should probably give up now...
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Nothing with with showing concern. I also think its a slap in the face to make +1 building upgrade top 25, since they more than likely don't need it. The prize should be at least top 500 to 1000.

Post Count
    Top 25 can always use another since FL and WD are now more expensive than ever
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Does Gree have lost their minds only with rewards?
    Different ILTQ and FLTQ overlap twice in this cycle!
    First overlapping is The Quick and Undead ILTQ and Dreadful Machination.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    A better argument would have been it's unfair to the top25 teams to get ANOTHER building upgrade when we already have our guard towers at lv10. In reality, the top25 prize is a joke that none of us want. I have no plans to take my bunkers to lv10, so giving me another +1 doesn't help. So hopefully if you see if from another player's point of view, you're not the one being screwed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    A better argument would have been it's unfair to the top25 teams to get ANOTHER building upgrade when we already have our guard towers at lv10. In reality, the top25 prize is a joke that none of us want. I have no plans to take my bunkers to lv10, so giving me another +1 doesn't help. So hopefully if you see if from another player's point of view, you're not the one being screwed.
    Upgrading only 4 guard towers at once it taking too long, the 5th will speed things up lmao
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-