GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rivals list back to the old way:

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Rivals list back to the old way:

So , mods!
    Is this the case ?is it an accident ? On purpose??
    Did the algorithm blow up?
    An answer would be nice

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What's the problem?

Post Count
    No problem. Just curious if it's permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow- Did they decide to make Defense relevant again?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This change has brought us somewhat back to the old way. So what's the beef?

The change made that lasted under a year was to increase pvp and robbing according to gree. Now they have changed it because of whatever they see in their data or preparing for something else coming in gree time that will need the RL change.

Patience all will be revealed. In meantime build your IPH.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope so but mine is the still the new crappy way!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm seeing the new junk way still. Everyone on my list has better stats but less income on both my accounts as a penalty for being diligent on my iph
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thank you for the feedback. There are not any current plans to change the Rivals List in the near future.

Post Count
    Right now my camper that never used to get hit is getting hit regularly by people with twice the AD stats that I have and barely 10% of my income.

Sweet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. There are not any current plans to change the Rivals List in the near future.
    Thank you, that is great news!! Robbing used to be a lot of fun, but now that I have to click on 50 people in order to find one with a high enough IPH and low enough stats, I've cut way back on the time invested in this game. Now I can just log on, collect buildings and log off. I've used the free time to get to know my family again, take self-help classes in order to become awesome at everything, go to the gym and create my own religion/church. Life is good!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice. I love how everyone in my rivals list has stats 20mil higher than mine.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Of course not. Don't ever do what WE want....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Right now my camper that never used to get hit is getting hit regularly by people with twice the AD stats that I have and barely 10% of my income.
    Tadaaa's impication that there has not been a change in the matching algorithm is incorrect. Actually what they changed was to remove or substantially reduce the weight of IPH in matching on the rivals list. This is why in the last few weeks you are seeing a lot of very low IPH players attacking at all levels. If you have a high IPH, you will not be able to retaliate against these players because then all you do is give them a link, with very little gained, obviously.

Exactly why Gree decided to create an imbalance in the rivals list on IPH is not known, but many believe it will alienate loyal players. This is because it is the long term players who have the higher IPH. A change in the matching algorithm making it impossible to do retaliatory attacks surely is frustrating and deemed unfair for such loyal players.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've probably missed something and don't mean to be rude, but why change it? I was having fun robbing million of dollars out of people and their hoods and now I'm up against 11 million attack compared to 5.7 million.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This new rivals list has players similar stats to mine, players double my attack, and players half my stats. Kinda balanced out
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins