12/12 Streaks Brag Here!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/12 Streaks Brag Here!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Glad to see some got the streaks. If you really want to brag though, do it without the help of that room where you avoid each other, and the big guns up top. Now that would be something to brag about.
    SUP has used a declare room for a long time. Would Sup2...GSF...ACE...DR...SupMgurts have made their streaks without the benefit of not facing SUP1? You talk all the time about teams avoiding SUP but but SUP helps teams avoid matching them so until you quit doing that I don't see what you have to complain about.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Again you need to get your facts straight as your clearly mis informed
    I told you the last time, and I was still being more friendly as you deserved, if you accuse someone of doing something wrong: better get a proof or it's just plain slander. As you don't have such proof, better get silent. Next time: stay silent!

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    I told you the last time, and I was still being more friendly as you deserved, if you accuse someone of doing something wrong: better get a proof or it's just plain slander. As you don't have such proof, better get silent. Next time: stay silent!
    Hey d1p****, I was in kys for many months, I helped setup the "top ten declared / matched" room on groupme.

So before you start running your mouth about sh1t you don't know you better get your facts straight.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Post Count
    Hey d1p****, I was in kys for many months, I helped setup the "top ten declared / matched" room on groupme.

So before you start running your mouth about sh1t you don't know you better get your facts straight.
    Blah blah blah. He would know the facts as he is an officer in that faction. Not an unhappy gnome trying to find a home, but no one likes him.
    Is it just KYS u have beef with or everyone u ever meet?

Post Count

Could you try to be a bit less offensive? You are not showing too much class that way.

I was talking about Docbot, which you said you know so much about KYS cheating it. Produce some proof before getting rude, would you please? Or start trolling someone elses thread. Thank you.

And about declare rooms: you may have set up a room that KYS has been in. Is it still? And if it is, does it use it? Or is the room still in use? No idea? Well... It really is not that important as most factions are in declare rooms or share declare times. Can't see anything bad with that. KYS is not actively using a declare room. I couldn't care less if we did. Problem is, you started talking stuff you don't seem to know anything about. How could you, you are not in KYS officer's room.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

The little man is trying to spread his anti KYS lies again. You are still just upset we did not let you back in KYS and like a crazy ex-girlfriend that was rejected you just can't let go.

1) I was in that room with VFF, CAG, Seal Team 6 and Gunners but it quickly fell apart as teams had hard time taking turns or declared out of turn. That was a year ago but keep pretending you know crap when you are clueless. Ask your leader he was there when VFF lost four straight matches to CAG and KYS because they kept declaring out of turn. That room only lasted 1.5 WD's over a year ago.

2) KYS last war went 68-0 without counting the free wins GREE passed out. Since you seem to be math challenged that is less than 4 min between each war including matching times, explain how you can get 68 battles in using a declare room?

3) I have nothing against declare rooms but they make you go slower. There is a top 25 declare room I keep hearing about but KYS is not in that.

4)The old Dockbot lie again..lol just contact the Docbot creator and he will confirm that your ravings are false.

5) Seriously as I have told you after one of your many vulgar rant filled threating PM's you need to seek professional help for your anger issues, it is just a game get over the rejection already.
    Last edited by BigTex87; 09-29-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: typo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sounds like home boy is jealous--congrats KYS

Post Count
    To get back on track:

I'd like to congrat all the other factions that accomplished their goals, especially those who completed streaks, what this thread was originally about before it got hijacked:

- Goodfellas (i guess), T50, who we had a great fight with
    - Let God Sort Them Out, T50?, missed you
    - Only Sup Wins (i suppose they got it as well lol), T1, fortunately no matchup
    - who else?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol! War of the words..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congrats KYS! Miss you guys!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mcgurts of course

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Complete and utter bs yet again from you.

Kys have been in a declare room since December last year.
    What you don't realize is that you're also talking to several former VFFL officers here. I hope you would represent VFFL in a more mature manner. You owe it to your team as it has a lot of very good guys. If you did the simple math, you'd realize that it would be difficult to achieve the number of wins w/o going back to back the whole way.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 09-29-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    And also the tampering they do with their dockbot intel.
    Ahh yes, the tampering of intel. I wasn't aware you could do that without leaving an audit trail. Perhaps you could enlighten me on how you do it as your references seem to be dated and perhaps at a time when you yourself was involved.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 09-29-2014 at 05:26 PM.