Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigertiger55 View Post
    Wait, that would mean levelling would be an advantage. I don't think that's allowed in a Gree game.
    I dont know if you understood me corectly what i ment to say,my native language is not english!
    I ment to say that Lower levels have some benefits as Cp,Eb etc but lower energy bar but higher level players have not those benefits but they have longer energy bar!
    Either way that all doesnt mater so much on this topic,it maters that you all should suport the idea for gem refil to be a full bar because and you low level players you whont stay forever at lower levels you will get up here and that is why you all should suport this!
    Last edited by DragCro; 09-30-2014 at 05:50 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Stamina refill = full stamina, no matter what your max is. Why not energy?

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. We'll pass this along.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    Stamina refill = full stamina, no matter what your max is. Why not energy?

Aparently to start "showing" customer appreciation month........GREEd has raised the cost of refill to 20 gems, a 100% increase................

1- was an honest error and price will be correctly fix to 10 gems per stamina refill

2- Done on purpose, because they will start doing PVP or Stamina based events

Knowing GREEd, I go for option 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    thanks Tadaaah
    [FK] TITAN

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thank you Tadaah. We look forward to hearing what the outcome from your end will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Arahant View Post
    Thank you Tadaah. We look forward to hearing what the outcome from your end will be.
    No, don't pass it along. It was fine at 10x1,000 energy. It made it uniform for everyone regardless of level when it came to purchasing energy. Filling a lifebar for 20 is an advantage to higher level players but a huge disadvantage to lower level players who more often have smaller weapons to begin with. It seems very disproportionate.

Make it even, said this for a long time now. If one pays for a refill, then it should be a full refill not part.
    And to those players who are saying there bar is small due to level, then level and work the zones up to level 4 for your stat point save them and put it in hero strength. Start on the lower ones if concerned with exp.
    It's easy to under lvl 100 and still have 1k+ energy. Just need to spend your skill points right, and gain a few extra from zone mastery.
    Been playing for a long time now, stamina used to be 10, never known energy refill to be anything other than 20.
    Daily player

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    No, don't pass it along. It was fine at 10x1,000 energy. It made it uniform for everyone regardless of level when it came to purchasing energy. Filling a lifebar for 20 is an advantage to higher level players but a huge disadvantage to lower level players who more often have smaller weapons to begin with. It seems very disproportionate.
    So how do you propose that us the HL players are be compensated for getting high EB health and most importantly very very low CP in war?

I am a high level player, 1 mountain of gems get me between 50-65K CP, our low level players gets 85-100K CP where is the fairness in that? You want things to be uniform then make sure everyone gets the same amount of CP for a mountain of gems, otherwise its all hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Arahant View Post
    So how do you propose that us the HL players are be compensated for getting high EB health and most importantly very very low CP in war?

I am a high level player, 1 mountain of gems get me between 50-65K CP, our low level players gets 85-100K CP where is the fairness in that? You want things to be uniform then make sure everyone gets the same amount of CP for a mountain of gems, otherwise its all hypocritical.
    Boss damage has more to do with having high attacks than anything else. This can be achieved with low level players depending on how well you camped. High level players have a cheaper and easier event route due to having older better weapons and high boss damage from the units accumulated. Low level players have the advantage in war being able to score. There are pros and cons to each.

There is also the issue of health and energy regen for older players. My regen rates are awesome as a HLP. If a llp scores 50 more per hit but I get an extra hit or two per hour I'm still doing much better. Also, where they get 6 energy back per minute and I get 12 I'm also in a better situation.

The bottom line is that you don't deserve to be compensated for anything that you did not purchase. They have addressed the issue of lower level players scoring by introducing the small cp bonuses for war veterans. Now, being around for a long time contributing in wars helps you score better than starting a new account. I'm a very high level player too but I don't feel slighted one bit by LLPs scoring better. I have advantages that they don't being new and driving up the cost of a gem refill for a full bar regardless of level benefits no one unless you are above level 190 and it still drives the costs up as a whole over the entire game.
    Last edited by Alexius; 10-01-2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Clarification

Hello Tadaah,

Besides a single person (I respect his opinion but disagree) everyone wants this to happen, could we get an update on this please?

Thank you.

Somewhat off topic, we should get a full health bar when we level up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Boss damage has more to do with having high attacks than anything else. This can be achieved with low level players depending on how well you camped. High level players have a cheaper and easier event route due to having older better weapons and high boss damage from the units accumulated. Low level players have the advantage in war being able to score. There are pros and cons to each.

There is also the issue of health and energy regen for older players. My regen rates are awesome as a HLP. If a llp scores 50 more per hit but I get an extra hit or two per hour I'm still doing much better. Also, where they get 6 energy back per minute and I get 12 I'm also in a better situation.

The bottom line is that you don't deserve to be compensated for anything that you did not purchase. They have addressed the issue of lower level players scoring by introducing the small cp bonuses for war veterans. Now, being around for a long time contributing in wars helps you score better than starting a new account. I'm a very high level player too but I don't feel slighted one bit by LLPs scoring better. I have advantages that they don't being new and driving up the cost of a gem refill for a full bar regardless of level benefits no one unless you are above level 190 and it still drives the costs up as a whole over the entire game.
    Agree With This. Spot On

HL Players

Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Full refill, there are too much disadvantages for high lv players (EB, CP in wars), one more benefit is only fair.
    Yes too many disadvantages for HL players who have played and play this game for a long time. This player appreciation month should really reflect to those who have really made this game by playing and paying this game for a long time. Rewards should be rewarded to players who been through it all for a long time. Should not be forced to start another account to have it easy during EB or getting better CP during war. A lot of good and devoted players have quit due to this debacle. May happen to me soon as I will eventually lose interest in this game if this does not get fixed soon.

just a thought.....why don't you make it an option as to how much energy you want to gain.

500 energy costs 5 gems
    1000 energy cost 10 gem

you see the pattern.....that way both sides are not getting screwed over and you wont waste spending gems

I know this is a long shot but maybe to do a complete refill they could discount it a gem or two.....as an incentive
    Last edited by Skyraiders; 10-06-2014 at 05:39 AM.

KA: 630-568-270