Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Energy Refill - Fill the bar

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Energy Refill - Fill the bar

Hey Tadaah,

I am sure I am not the only one that says, I really hate the fact that energy refill only fills up 1000 energy, why doesn't it fill up our energy bar completely?

It takes most of us 400-700 gems to finish ILTQ, and giving the current state of the unworthy boosts that are temporary and how much gems it requires us, most of us are not spending any gems on ILTQ, and therefore you loose good bit of gems there as well.

Can you look into this and fix the energy refill so that it fills up our energy bar completely, instead of giving us only1000 energy.

Thank you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahant View Post
    Hey Tadaah,

I am sure I am not the only one that says, I really hate the fact that energy refill only fills up 1000 energy, why doesn't it fill up our energy bar completely?

It takes most of us 400-700 gems to finish ILTQ, and giving the current state of the unworthy boosts that are temporary and how much gems it requires us, most of us are not spending any gems on ILTQ, and therefore you loose good bit of gems there as well.

Can you look into this and fix the energy refill so that it fills up our energy bar completely, instead of giving us only1000 energy.

Thank you.
    good idea,i suport this!
    Refill should be full bar
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Me too support this all the way should be full bar please Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    hmm full refill would be unfair for the lower lvl spenders, they would not get as much energy out of a full refill as a high lvl. so the high lvl would get further in to the quests than the low lvl but for the same cost. But thats just my oppinion in my believes when spending gems u should get the same bonus/reward or what ever u buy no matter what lvl u are.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Full refill, there are too much disadvantages for high lv players (EB, CP in wars), one more benefit is only fair.
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Porsmose View Post
    hmm full refill would be unfair for the lower lvl spenders, they would not get as much energy out of a full refill as a high lvl. so the high lvl would get further in to the quests than the low lvl but for the same cost. But thats just my oppinion in my believes when spending gems u should get the same bonus/reward or what ever u buy no matter what lvl u are.
    true. maybe create a second option, full refill 50 gems.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    only useful if your energy > 2500 imho

BTW what level must you be to have energy around the 2500 level?
    Last edited by Shadows; 09-29-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    Awesome....you must be very good with math.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    only useful if your energy > 2500 imho

BTW what level must you be to have energy around the 2500 level?
    Do your own math, each lv u get +10 energy.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Like the Red Baron said, high level players have so much disadvantages (EP, CP in wars) that we are penalised for just because we play the game more (not the brightest idea) so this one benefit is only fair. Anyway those low level players would get the same advantage when they get to the higher level.

Instead of giving us X time of health, give us a full bar with each gem refill, its simple as that. I assure you most of us are going to start spending more gems on the ILTQs and trials and GLTQs, because this will make the gem refill worthwhile.

FYI: This war the highest CP I got was 321, it would have been far less than that had it not been for the CP boosts. I am not going to complain about this since they cant change the game architecture, but it should be noted that it takes me 30-40% more gems than a lower player to reach the same target, this is the case for most of us whales (this was the term that was attached to our name like 2 years ago)
    Last edited by Arahant; 09-29-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Do your own math, each lv u get +10 energy.
    LOLOL OMG that's funny! I'm laughing at myself that I didn't even notice that LOL

It's soooo obvious LOL

Plus various energy boosts, of course...
    Last edited by Shadows; 09-29-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Post Count
    Last time I checked 100% = 100%

Full refill is the same no matter what your level.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Last time I checked 100% = 100%

Full refill is the same no matter what your level.
    hmm last time i (checked) a 100% refill would give more energy points to a lvl 200 char than a lvl 100 so ..... more energy points more mobs to kill but never mind benefits/disadvantages

Post Count
    hmm last time i (checked) a 100% refill would give more energy points to a lvl 200 char than a lvl 100 so ..... more energy points more mobs to kill but never mind benefits/disadvantages
    If you start playing from begining the game and you do the quest you level up fast and your energy bar is shorter,so higher levels have that advantage that they dont level so fast and energy bar is bigger,so why shouldnt they have option to fill the bar with one refill with gems.
    But the point is this,no mater which lv you are the energy should be refiled full with one purchase
    Last edited by DragCro; 09-30-2014 at 04:42 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    If you start playing from begining the game and you do the quest you level up fast and your energy bar is shorter,so higher levels have that advantage that they dont level so fast and energy bar is bigger,so why shouldnt they have option to fill the bar with one refill with gems.
    But the point is this,no mater which lv you are the energy should be refiled full with one purchase
    Wait, that would mean levelling would be an advantage. I don't think that's allowed in a Gree game.