Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Global war?

Global war?

Is this event still in rotation? It's always been in the last few days of the month and now we're sleeping in a box event til the 2nd.

Last month it was begun on the first and was way shorter at only 24/30 hours

Though I was just about to make a thread on this , is the cross world event still in rotation please answer this moderators because
    1- we have worked hard all month building and keeping uv
    2- we have spent a massive amount of time farming the required fuel to upkeep uv in the region of 3-600 million
    3- also spent a lot of gold on fuel boosts
    4- had our defence leaders ( who to your dismay are big porters / spenders ) sit out of other events such as player wars
    5- as customers of ur product paying or not , we the consumer feel we deserve to know if we are aiming for something that is non existent and the fact you guys have began giving out master recruits elsewhere and the time frame on cw has changed hugely while the length of the event has also dwindled has us all worried our time and money spent has been for nothing

So gree , moderators who ever is listening please give us an answer is the global domination event still in rotation ?

They are still giving out overcharged cells as rewards so you would think we would still have it

You would have an answer if there was a calendar. You would know if they are doing event again.as far a over charged cells in inventory, how many batteries, scrap metal, fusion cores, etc. do yo have in your inventory. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    You would have an answer if there was a calendar. You would know if they are doing event again.as far a over charged cells in inventory, how many batteries, scrap metal, fusion cores, etc. do yo have in your inventory. Lol
    You gave a the answer I'd give my man , they give out suff no one uses all the time , they could easily take out the overcharged cells in the next update or make them for alternative uses like for experimental upgrades from 12-15 who really knows what gree are upto until they say so .

So again can someone give an affirmative answer please ?

Maybe its the idiots stockpiling 3-600m uv why gree has changed up the schedule. The longevity of the game and spending is thrown off immensely by people like that. While you spend tons over one or two events and buy boosts you kill off your own worlds and decrease gree's long term profits because within a matter of time you will quit on top of all the other people you caused to quit.

Since keeping uv at or slightly above my break even point the game has become 10x as fun as its been.

And no this is not some 'noob' saying this its coming from someone who has spent their fair share, has plenty of sbs, and multiple 100s and approaching 30-90s.

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Maybe its the idiots stockpiling 3-600m uv why gree has changed up the schedule. The longevity of the game and spending is thrown off immensely by people like that. While you spend tons over one or two events and buy boosts you kill off your own worlds and decrease gree's long term profits because within a matter of time you will quit on top of all the other people you caused to quit.

Since keeping uv at or slightly above my break even point the game has become 10x as fun as its been.

And no this is not some 'noob' saying this its coming from someone who has spent their fair share, has plenty of sbs, and multiple 100s and approaching 30-90s.
    Hardly makes me an idiot becuase I increase my chances of winning an event , where have you placed in cross world ? Obviously not very high if ur not stockpiling and playing the way it's played to win .
    We didn't make the game this way , GREE DID !! I didn't make it so the more u spend the more u win GREE DID

You say your not a noob but you sure sound like one

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsky View Post
    Hardly makes me an idiot becuase I increase my chances of winning an event , where have you placed in cross world ? Obviously not very high if ur not stockpiling and playing the way it's played to win .
    We didn't make the game this way , GREE DID !! I didn't make it so the more u spend the more u win GREE DID

You say your not a noob but you sure sound like one
    Wow your daft. Your stockpiling to win a single event justifies killing off your world then whining that gree has changed the schedule and that gree should do everything that you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    Umm gree gives out batteries, scrap metal, etc because people in newer worlds still need them. Gree is just to lazy to change rewards by world so every world gets the same rewards even though older worlds have no use for them.

You people are stupid if you think gree is going to cancel its biggest money making event, the whole point in giving out master recruits in the holdout event is to encourage people to spend in x world for matches.
    Last edited by hurricane2014; 09-30-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Keep it civil people.

My guess is that the event will start in the first week of October, guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Keep it civil people.

My guess is that the event will start in the first week of October, guaranteed.
    i agree... the new event launched more than likely messed with this months timing.

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Wow your daft. Your stockpiling to win a single event justifies killing off your world then whining that gree has changed the schedule and that gree should do everything that you want.
    Well if u think we stockpile just to win one event then your dumber than your mouth makes you sound , we win almost every event in our world , it really speaks volumes of how dumb you are when I've got to hand feed you information like who'd stockpile 400mil uv just for one event ?? Also no one said our world was dead either it's alive and well and over a year old . When you comment I read it and think this guys bitter , he probably been ran over so many times in his world they call you road kill
    Now not at any point did I whine or moan , I simply asked a question of gree the people who I am a customer of , if that equates moaning then you must be a woman ....

No doubt u either won't answer or you'll come back with some random rubbish cause you don't know how to structure a decent argument , your small iq means u throw insults surrounded by non factual information and your a waste of time dude . Go and cry elsewhere with that you guys ruin worlds stuff it's old and it's weak and no one really cares the thought stuck it out the weak well that's you

And the cw event was on the first of last month it is now the second

Hurricane can't people voice there concerns and opinions on a forum ? We are stupid for asking questions ? Really cause the smart question the dumb don't . Sure it's a big money maker and I don't think it will be canceled but the the last three months it has changed from four days to 36 hr then 24 hr and each time it moved further and further away from the usual 25 th , we are only wondering and that is our right

Me the woman? Your the one constantly whining on this forum that gree has "changed the schedule" and now all you and your little friends need to farm more fuel and buy more boosts because the events schedule is not hand fed to you. Not to mention the fact that you already said earlier in the thread that a bunch of your members have to sit out of a bunch of other events just so they can maintain their armies.