This game is dying... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This game is dying...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This board is more and more controlled by trolls -- i love the game and will keep playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    trolls like GetItFixed and SkyRaiders are just that that, trolls, ignore them and they will go away. They take joy out of making others miserable. There was a time these forums were useful, but the trolls drove away all the good posters.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    really?

a health regen for either raid boss or war has no value to you??

if so, then you don't understand how the game is played. temp boosts seems to be their idea of slowing down stat inflation. to bad it only took place about 18 months too late.
    I was saying you can't keep them meaning that's crap! Plus I have -91% health regen so yeah forget any temporary items that I can't keep.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    dang...I want that. my 67% is weak sauce

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    This board is more and more controlled by trolls -- i love the game and will keep playing
    You sound less like the Bilbo I used to read in this forum back in the day, don't let trolls dictate the terms of this place and your mood. I tried to reason with a certain troll and even advised him to tone down and be constructive and polite towards other people, needless to say it was fallen on deaf ears.

Certain individuals feeble attempt to increase the number of the posts in the expense of others and useless and clueless one sentence messages, really has no boundaries. I don't know whether this is because the person is mentally challenged or is just plain old stubborn and pigheaded.

In my opinion before posting a message one should re-read it and then try to imagine whether you would express yourself that way if the person was sitting at the table with you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    trolls like GetItFixed and SkyRaiders are just that that, trolls, ignore them and they will go away. They take joy out of making others miserable. There was a time these forums were useful, but the trolls drove away all the good posters.
    It wasn't the trolls that drove it away .....it was GREE......call me what you want ....I was not wrong about what I said.....almost every post on this board proves it....

Thank you and I am sorry that they just don't care...

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    It wasn't the trolls that drove it away .....it was GREE......call me what you want ....I was not wrong about what I said.....almost every post on this board proves it....

Thank you and I am sorry that they just don't care...
    Totally, 100% agreed.

Everywhere on the internet with an open forum where people can post has trolls. Saying they had anything to do with it gives them way too much credit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's truly sad the direction this game is going at the moment. I wish gree would take a step back and realize it before it's too late.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    It's truly sad the direction this game is going at the moment. I wish gree would take a step back and realize it before it's too late.
    Exactly right ^^^