Birds are third - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Birds are third

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks like the fat lady is warming up for an appearance. Mcgurts has managed to slug it out with OSW and bested them head to head twice and overall for second. Guess last one drained their tanks. That's ok I'm sure they'll be back and running next one after bonus comes out, though our bonus as usuall will be bigger. But I do look forward to more plucking n the future

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Birds were plucked by:
    Guerrilla crew
    Mcgurts - twice
    Sup wins

Chirp chirp

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yawn

Weren't you banned Mad Nugget? How'd you get unbanned?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Birds were plucked by:
    Guerrilla crew
    Mcgurts - twice
    Sup wins

Chirp chirp
    and we care because????????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Yawn

Weren't you banned Mad Nugget? How'd you get unbanned?
    I know people.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    news flash......NO ONE CARES except all you tards playing swords

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Mad, you have so much time to open the thread where you...shows all/most of your deficits?
    Man grown up!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey guys, last wd I saw congrats to OSW on pushing sup so high, while still retaining g their usual spot. Mcgurts secured second from OSW, and can't have any complaints we tried to avoid matching them either. It was a fair heads up battle. They fought in, but in the end we prevailed. A little kudos for the performance would be nice for the nice job the team did, instead of all the negativity. It was a joint sup operation and the plan fell into place nicely. I applaud mcgurts for the fine job.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hey guys, last wd I saw congrats to OSW on pushing sup so high, while still retaining g their usual spot. Mcgurts secured second from OSW, and can't have any complaints we tried to avoid matching them either. It was a fair heads up battle. They fought in, but in the end we prevailed. A little kudos for the performance would be nice for the nice job the team did, instead of all the negativity. It was a joint sup operation and the plan fell into place nicely. I applaud mcgurts for the fine job.
    lol dude, arent you bored yet? youre still playing?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    better read this, is way much more ammussing than this thread

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf65 View Post
    I still find it incomprehensible how these idiots from SUP can spend such ridiculous amounts of money on a very average phone app, and actually think they're being clever.
    1stly, u will understand when the day comes that u have money. We don't think we r being very clever, but obviously ur mind isn't working well enough for u to earn the kind of money we do in real life, that we have excess to spend on a "very average phone app". Partially it's also due to our competitive nature that drives us to do what we do, a trait u can find in many successful people in the world.

2ndly, all the talk about people spending so much time and money on this game having no life. It's precisely because I have a life, so I don't wait for that energy or health to regenerate. It is possible to accomplish in 1hr what many take days and alarm settings to.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice. I ask that u people stop judging what others choose to do in their life. Nobody is endangering anybody's life and do not need your intervention.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Bored? Why would I be bored? I get to pluck birds every three weeks, and in two factions sometimes. Double my fun,lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Speed, I have noticed that you took the "stick" from Mad. Man, you know what the word - class - means? Without the reason you are playing on the nose to the ones who are defeated? How old are you? And please do not reply that over 15 because I will loose remnants of my respect to you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by claremons View Post
    1stly, u will understand when the day comes that u have money. We don't think we r being very clever, but obviously ur mind isn't working well enough for u to earn the kind of money we do in real life, that we have excess to spend on a "very average phone app". Partially it's also due to our competitive nature that drives us to do what we do, a trait u can find in many successful people in the world.

2ndly, all the talk about people spending so much time and money on this game having no life. It's precisely because I have a life, so I don't wait for that energy or health to regenerate. It is possible to accomplish in 1hr what many take days and alarm settings to.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice. I ask that u people stop judging what others choose to do in their life. Nobody is endangering anybody's life and do not need your intervention.
    That made me laugh

“It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fun reading... And as the good old book say, nothing new under the sky.....

Except that "the pinguins" seems to be "the birds" nowadays.... Kind of strange when you think about the amount of burnt out SUP players, falling from the "sky" in a bird like manner, down to lower rank teams... In some cases as low as down to top500 teams.... Must be hard work to keep 60 seats occupied with 1mil+ players...

So what started with SUPER FACTION, and many more teams after, is now at McGurts..... Well, as I said..... Nothing new under the sky....