Page 1 of 2 12 Last

War points not dropping?

Repeatedly hitting the same target is no longer dropping points each hit? Bug or unannounced change?

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No shhhhhhh, I'm getting nearly 600 points a win over opposing gm.... Which is awesome but sucks if stripped gms are now worth 600 points per win too!

I'm not bashing those that strip but I don't engage in it and do not want to be disadvantaged any more than I already am because of it!

Stripped?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Jo View Post
    Stripped?????
    Practiced by allied guilds where the GMs strip their good armor and put on weak stuff so that everyone can beat them for massive points. In my opinion it is cheating and not in the spirit of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    Practiced by allied guilds where the GMs strip their good armor and put on weak stuff so that everyone can beat them for massive points. In my opinion it is cheating and not in the spirit of the game.
    I don't see why stripping isn't in the spirit of the game when the win condition of a war is purely based on points and not really on wins and lossses. (only device speed (and human reaction speed to an extend) prevents guilds from being at zero war points 68/72 hours into the war and then still winning the whole war) And when money is on the line and there are high risk and low risk ways to get to the same prize, people tend to pick the low risk route. It's up to the game to prevent that/incentivise them to do otherwise.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

If you cant beat em, join em.

For me, after I spend months collecting armors and gold then fusing and more fusing, I feel very rewarded when I finally fuse an epic. I then spend a month maxing it out so that I can beat anyone in battle straight up. I put in the time and effort to get what I have. Stripping is a shortcut that doesn't require you to be strong or patient in the game. This is why I feel that it is not in the spirit of the game. Put on your best armor and I'll put on mine then we will see who has worked harder and is stronger.

I completely agree with you Iron Man. The spirit of the game is that ultimately, you get strong and want to beat ANYONE, ANYTIME, not ANY STRIPPER, ANY ALLIANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by SITH F35 GM Ricky View Post
    If you cant beat em, join em.
    The day that Zombie walks the Earth, hunting for human brain, you would be the first to put your hand up to turn into mindless zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I don't see why stripping isn't in the spirit of the game when the win condition of a war is purely based on points and not really on wins and lossses. (only device speed (and human reaction speed to an extend) prevents guilds from being at zero war points 68/72 hours into the war and then still winning the whole war) And when money is on the line and there are high risk and low risk ways to get to the same prize, people tend to pick the low risk route. It's up to the game to prevent that/incentivise them to do otherwise.
    War should be about who is stronger, not about who can meet more strippers and get hooked up!

stripping defeats the purpose of the game.. obtaining strong epic armors

Seriously stripping rewarded now more than ever. Why not build a function into the point system that asses the persons highest stat armor and compares to the armor being used and gives a percentage of points.....

Max armor value of say 7,000 combined for all three knights in inventory but only using armor that stats at 300

Total point deduction for killing him...96%... So that 600 point win over a stripped gm just became a 24 point win.

Would help solve stripping...who knows maybe stripping would then be defensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Seriously stripping rewarded now more than ever. Why not build a function into the point system that asses the persons highest stat armor and compares to the armor being used and gives a percentage of points.....

Max armor value of say 7,000 combined for all three knights in inventory but only using armor that stats at 300

Total point deduction for killing him...96%... So that 600 point win over a stripped gm just became a 24 point win.

Would help solve stripping...who knows maybe stripping would then be defensive...
    this has been talked about before. its a grand idea. the only problem i see is, the better your armor, the worse points you get when you have 3 war epics+ VS someone who does not. another thing someone looked at was have a line up, all 6 of your characters have to have on armor, and when the war starts, thats your lineup.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    this has been talked about before. its a grand idea. the only problem i see is, the better your armor, the worse points you get when you have 3 war epics+ VS someone who does not. another thing someone looked at was have a line up, all 6 of your characters have to have on armor, and when the war starts, thats your lineup.
    Why not just have it that you must use certain types of armor at certain levels?
    E.g. if you're level 100+, you have to use 4* or 5* armors that are higher than level 35 (or 50 or something). I guess stripping could still occur with this but idk.
    no