Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Why not just have it that you must use certain types of armor at certain levels?
    E.g. if you're level 100+, you have to use 4* or 5* armors that are higher than level 35 (or 50 or something). I guess stripping could still occur with this but idk.
    i think it'd be a lot less often, are you really going to go into battle with just 3 armors? (i'm taking the assumption you NEED all 3 to battle, or it will error before you start fighting)
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

They can always make it ratio-based.

The total armor value of the Attacker versus the Defender.

For every 500 value difference, add/minus 5% base warpoints( the base is currently around 400), with a cap at 50%.

EB+ are currently worth about 3100 in terms of total armor value, with most Epic+ hovering around 4500.

Assuming the Attacker has a full team wearing Epic+, and he decides to "farm" a weakling defender decked out in EB+, he will suffer a penalty of 42%.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    this has been talked about before. its a grand idea. the only problem i see is, the better your armor, the worse points you get when you have 3 war epics+ VS someone who does not. another thing someone looked at was have a line up, all 6 of your characters have to have on armor, and when the war starts, thats your lineup.
    No, my idea doesn't compare YOUR armor to THEIR armor, it compares the armor the defender is using vs the best armor they possess. So if someone posses 5+ armor but is only using 1* armors the points you would get for beating them would be very low.

But never mind because then ppl would just strip to kill your points instead of stripping to give more points...

There's just no fool proof way to stop stripping that can't itself be turned into a war tactic.

@hopeless82 the new new scoring system is ratio based somewhat but the answer is to downshift into weaker armors. I did that last war once I had my target locked in and my hits got progressively more points as I used weaker and weaker armors.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 10-03-2014 at 01:46 PM.