GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MODS.... Any future plans to allow players to purchase past LTB's

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Reissues of past LTBs would be a poor decision on Gree's part.

New players do/will not need them for two reasons. First, new players probably can't afford even the cheap LTBs, and secondly because inflation means most of the LTBs down the road will be better than a lot of the buildings we've already seen.

Being able to afford an LTB during the limited time it is offered is part of the challenge. If Gree were ever to announce plans to reissue old LTBs it would effectively break the LTB facet of the game. Can't afford or don't like a building currently offered? No sweat, just go back and build something else you couldn't afford at the time. This also means anyone who is able to afford an LTB during the limited time has accomplished nothing, since the term "limited time" no longer applies.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Reissues of past LTBs would be a poor decision on Gree's part.

New players do/will not need them for two reasons. First, new players probably can't afford even the cheap LTBs, and secondly because inflation means most of the LTBs down the road will be better than a lot of the buildings we've already seen.

Being able to afford an LTB during the limited time it is offered is part of the challenge. If Gree were ever to announce plans to reissue old LTBs it would effectively break the LTB facet of the game. Can't afford or don't like a building currently offered? No sweat, just go back and build something else you couldn't afford at the time. This also means anyone who is able to afford an LTB during the limited time has accomplished nothing, since the term "limited time" no longer applies.
    Most of the time I don't agree with you and I certainly never like it because you are usually sticking up for Gree and the gaming experience they are presenting us with. Unfortunatly in this area Gree has remained consistant, and I applaud them for it. Limited Time Buildings...buy it if you can, or get over it.

P.S. I am missing a couple nice ones on my secondary account that I would love to have...but because I worked so hard building my economy on my main account to afford them, I understand both sides of the coin. Ultimately it is all in the name...Limited Time and that time has expired.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That would be awesome but first make a collect all button because I have to many buildings.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How bout re-listing the pagoda with a buy 10 limit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For the nay-sayers, are there any ways in which Gree could release past LTBs that you would be okay with? The only LTBs I don't own are the Gobble Gobble Buffet and the Gingerbread House. That said I really wouldn't mind any of them released again. Perhaps make them black and white, allow those that already have them to purchase those buildings bringing the old timers to 4 of the buildings, maybe make them even more expensive I relation to inflation.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    For the nay-sayers, are there any ways in which Gree could release past LTBs that you would be okay with?
    No.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This wouldn't be a bad idea (as long as you can't get the weapons), but i don't think gree would do it. The way i see it is if people buy the buildings the will be more hoods to rob. I hate having a good iph but not having many hoods to rob.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloco View Post
    Would love to just buy back the building I deleted
    I know that sucks bad. Did it many times in the past and gree does nothing. That's why I want gree to give us the "collect all income button" that modern war has the luxury of having. Make collecting a lot easier and never sell a building again by accident.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree won't bring out old buildings. We had the same talk in modern war but they did something much cooler and came out with a building with way better income then all of them. Which was sweet!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was dumb enough to sell off my level 9 SL Ice Rink because I was low on cash at that point. My mini still has it but no matter how huge &'ugly it was I want it back. I'm fairly new (started last Sept) and I have every LTB since the Slay Bells x2. I easily rob for 100m per day
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    how about, they get rid of the boring ages old stock builds ( mny and defense) and put up all the past ltbs? that wud make a lot more sense imo. current stock builds are crap paying builds. can't even buy the SA deploys, horrible payouts.