GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree, you are delusional!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree, you are delusional!

Gree, you have been taken for the fool.

Increasing boss health every cycle because of diminishing revenue from gold sales?

Never thought why? I don't have to buy gold to finish raid boss anymore. A small contribution from each syndicate member buys someone from TAW or SAS or any other top 5 syndicate to come over and finish the 95's and 100's for us. Much cheaper than buying vaults of gold! Very profitable for the individuals selling help also!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why would you have to ask such nonsense?

Post Count
    And why would you tell gree what you are doing? Just to have gree shut down that option.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Once upon a time an idiot savant bragged how he could optimize the gold bonus program with sales on iTunes or google play cards. Other idiots chimed in how they were getting one over on gree.

1. This forum is owned by gree. Smart A*Ses thinking they took screws to gree got something in return
    2. Gree killed gold bonus program following week after that thread read by execs
    3. Since it hurt biggest paying customers there was considerable debate w/in gree. What resulted was a much more diluted gold bonus program as a compromise

This thread could result in same result for gold bonus players. I would have thought them smarter in picking a syn to help. Not sure who is dimmer. The op or top 5 players helping this op syn. I guess we will find out if gree repeats history.

Quote Originally Posted by OMD73 View Post
    Gree, you have been taken for the fool.

Increasing boss health every cycle because of diminishing revenue from gold sales?

Never thought why? I don't have to buy gold to finish raid boss anymore. A small contribution from each syndicate member buys someone from TAW or SAS or any other top 5 syndicate to come over and finish the 95's and 100's for us. Much cheaper than buying vaults of gold! Very profitable for the individuals selling help also!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Once upon a time an idiot savant bragged how he could optimize the gold bonus program with sales on iTunes or google play cards. Other idiots chimed in how they were getting one over on gree.

1. This forum is owned by gree. Smart A*Ses thinking they took screws to gree got something in return
    2. Gree killed gold bonus program following week after that thread read by execs
    3. Since it hurt biggest paying customers there was considerable debate w/in gree. What resulted was a much more diluted gold bonus program as a compromise

This thread could result in same result for gold bonus players. I would have thought them smarter in picking a syn to help. Not sure who is dimmer. The op or top 5 players helping this op syn. I guess we will find out if gree repeats history.
    I also remember similar profiteering when Uzis were difficult to come by. Gree responded positively in this circumstance. So we shall see.

Post Count
    And this is why syns should be locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree, syndicates should be locked like the are for Street Assault where players not in a syndicate can join one but those already in one can not leave and join another. This should be the same for the battles as well to be honest. Maybe if this was the case then the raid boss health would not be continually rising as much to counter the 'work arounds' players come up with which screws over those who stick with their current team.

This wont be popular with other players but hey ho, we can all think the same.
    WGT Syndicate - 624-475-065

Battle Rank 282 --- 24hr Battle Rank 138 --- Street Assault Rank 240
    6/6 Epic Bosses --- SLTQ Finished --- and Raid Boss --- Complete normal then focus on individual goals.
    Looking for more active players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd say lock em or put it where we can only get in our syndicate we were in to start the event. Let me explain: with the new individual goals for Raid Boss I leave & start my own syn to get the lower level items that I missed at the beginning. However,I could possibly load them in my original syn but I'm impatient. So starting a new syndicate is the only option besides joining your original syn
    I AM BATMAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    And this is why syns should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by WTG Syndicate (624475065) View Post
    I agree, syndicates should be locked like the are for Street Assault ...
    Last SA the syndicates were completely locked. No leaving, no joining, no booting, no jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    I'd say lock em or put it where we can only get in our syndicate we were in to start the event. Let me explain: with the new individual goals for Raid Boss I leave & start my own syn to get the lower level items that I missed at the beginning. However,I could possibly load them in my original syn but I'm impatient. So starting a new syndicate is the only option besides joining your original syn
    If you're so impatient that you have to chase the individual goal before your team has gone as far as they can as a group, you don't deserve to get back into your original syndicate. There is no 'I' in team. Doing what you described is selfish if you're using up health on yourself while your team still needs your help.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

Last SA the syndicates were completely locked. No leaving, no joining, no booting, no jumping.

If you're so impatient that you have to chase the individual goal before your team has gone as far as they can as a group, you don't deserve to get back into your original syndicate. There is no 'I' in team. Doing what you described is selfish if you're using up health on yourself while your team still needs your help.
    We haven't finished RB the last 2 go rounds. Once it hit 100s we go for individual goals. The officers load up what everyone needs but if we all need level 5s it's faster for me to do it in my own syn.
    I AM BATMAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    In that case it makes no difference whether or not you can get back into your regular syndicate before the event ends.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Your syndicate is crap when you need a member from a top 3 syndicate to help you finish.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Your syndicate is crap when you need a member from a top 3 syndicate to help you finish.
    Can we agree on "not elite?"
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    All this drivel about locking syns from free players. If gree does this it's a negative incentive and will turn most players, including gold players off. The ones that don't read or post in the gree whiner forum

Gree is getting on right track with positive incentives not to jump and leave syns unlocked. After all if RB begins right after a war surfers get a free ride.

1. We r going way of mw with a super elite lvl. Top syns will stay home so better prizes and complete the wrapper with legends at home
    2. For all syns gree is on right track by offering legends as part of finishing certain elite levels. If they offer the chance of all 3 within syns there won't be jumpers. Too bad if final legend needs to be won after the 1 lvl 100. Use gold

Positive incentives will keep the paying members happy and whiners r gonna whine

Final thought: You guys are bat crazy dumb if you think gree will stop increasing RB health after locking syns. Will always go up and you'll be here whining

Post Count
    I don't say they should lock the syns in exchange for lower health. I say JUST LOCK THEM.

Finishing the event by buying a seat or having friends/mercenaries help you out is stupid.
    Still mad at Bostick.