Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Glitch. Not getting rewards under progress report

Tadaaah please help! I'm not getting credit for my unit kills under progress report. Anyone else having this issue??

No achivments bonus

Mee too, no bonus

Same here. Progress report does not advance.

Same here

Getting the kills but no units in versus mode

We have 2 days and 8 hours. Gree really should really reward us with the points we are missing here. C'mon man!

Not working for me either, and with only 3 days to play it's already too late. Submitted request for support on it so maybe fixed by Monday?

Not worth playing, if no chance of earning any rewards. **** it.

bugs all over

whoever developed this invasion and released it should be fired. Only two and half days long which makes it extremely difficult (if not impossible) to complete and then on top of that it is not tracking any kills so we're not going to achieve any 'goals'. I've also frozen up twice now in the first hour of this thing. This is the second time in the last month that one of these 'events' has been completely botched for me by Gree.

Glitch

The same thing is apparently happening to a lot of us, but the real question is why? Flaw in the code possibly?

The 4 day PvP event made me think that Gree must be planning a cool new event. Instead, we get a 2 day invasion that doesn't even work. I'd forgive this disappointing incompetence if they gave us a couple UR Officers to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    The 4 day PvP event made me think that Gree must be planning a cool new event. Instead, we get a 2 day invasion that doesn't even work. I'd forgive this disappointing incompetence if they gave us a couple UR Officers to compensate.
    UR Officers??? Wow, that would be a dream come true! I have a dozen SR and UR units, all stuck at 20 with 2 at 30. Which makes them all useless cause they are weaker than the maxed R units in my squad...

And yes, this glitch makes this event completely useless. The only thing it counts is the PVP battles...

Issues

How in the world can there be so many issues and it seems to be on going and every week. I would be fired if I screwed up this bad at my work. Great concept of the game layout yet very poor implementation and development of it!!!!

I have to agree with I'd be fired from my job too if I released something not working as bad as this.

The team is already aware and working on a fix! We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration!

More Bugs

Now the screen froze after winning a battle and won't go back. It's a waste.