Page 2 of 2 First 12

I hate cookie cutter statements....how about some details on why this is happening and what your doing to fix it!

Also what is up with the point system as pointed out already??? You need way points to progress in the event than in past. On top of that seems like less silver and gold coins.

No achievents

Won 10 straight invasion games- no kills, no rewards. About to wipe it off the ipad.

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Tadaaah please help! I'm not getting credit for my unit kills under progress report. Anyone else having this issue??
    I'm having the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    The 4 day PvP event made me think that Gree must be planning a cool new event. Instead, we get a 2 day invasion that doesn't even work. I'd forgive this disappointing incompetence if they gave us a couple UR Officers to compensate.
    I doubt they'd give out an UR officer for a hundred bucks Let alone a few

**** this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaic View Post
    **** this game...
    Have fun ****ing a program

Same issues. The achievements are not registering and the glitch took my Attack chest. It also will not let me "contact" Gree. - Nforcer

Thumbs down odd

Same issue as everyone else, but it is keeping track of your kills in the pvp. I found this kind of odd that it is the only acheivement that it will keep track of.

Glitch

Same as everyone. Have made it half way and still not a single reward

Well they fixed the issue, yet all the kills prior to fix are not added. I guess they said screw us.

Bug

This is the 3rd bug they had I am getting sick of it and they really need to Give the plays that get hit with it extra rewards for our trouble

No achievement rewards

What is the progress report on the achievement reward problem in the invasion mission?

No bonus

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Tadaaah please help! I'm not getting credit for my unit kills under progress report. Anyone else having this issue??
    Same here no bonus for kills or battles won.