Page 2 of 2 First 12

First and foremost, I'm here to troll on behalf of Amadeus until he respawns in a few days. Next, I'd like to request that the length of competitions get put back to at least 5 days to give the community a fighting chance at these rewards. I understand you're running a business and want to milk every penny you can from those willing to give it up. That being said, one of the biggest spenders in my alliance quit today because of the 2.3 day fiasco that is this current event. Also, the response time for support needs work as I'm sure you've read in several posts beyond this one. It seems like you're relying on future customers as opposed to building a solid base from the ones you have now. If your intent is to keep these things short then I recommend throwing in more rewards like gold keys at shorter and more frequent intervals. That's not going to hurt the .03% chance of getting a decent item from them but at least players will feel like they have a better shot at that than staring at a lofty goal that is most definitely unachievable in the short time span. More alliance related events. Alliance wars?? Rip off Clash of clans somehow. I could see that working here. Alliance chat still blows. A global chat would still be awesome.

I agree there. 3 days is too short as previously mentioned 9 billion times. I think 5 days is also too short in my opinion. 7 days worked well. A good balance between a single goal and new events was that 7 day event.

I'm okay with them trying out something new. I think this was aimed at the weekenders. Although they could maybe come up with a hybrid event that runs 7 days but has an added facet for the last 3 days. Would that be better?

Personally i like the short events. For the players who pay to be better than the "causual" player it makes the most sense. I finish most events in 2-3 days anyway and then do NOTHING in the game for 3 days waiting on the next event. This was a stroke of genius. Finally i get rewarded for playing hard and spending to be the best. Im sorry that the causuals dont like it, but frankly I dont care. If you want the best units in a game that has the option of PAYING ....you will end up paying in the end. Otherwize be causual and have a causually good group.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    I'm okay with them trying out something new. I think this was aimed at the weekenders. Although they could maybe come up with a hybrid event that runs 7 days but has an added facet for the last 3 days. Would that be better?
    They should change the time of events on a regular basis from between 3 and 10 days. I think that would make much more difference between events. I would really like this but it needs to be done right.