Anyone else run into this guy? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else run into this guy?

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post
    It may not have been player intel he was looking for. I have heard rumors of ppl looking to see what factions have in their vaults. If you have 5m concrete, more money than you should be able to get, etc. then they accuse you of cheating. Maybe they are jumping in to see if they find something fishy, SS it, and then send a ticket to Gree trying to get your faction in trouble.

Getting player intel is practically worthless these days as someone else said. So, what else would someone want to take a quick peek at?

Although, my faction interviews people. We did accept one guy who came in and five minutes later was asking us about two accounts we had in with stats lower than he liked. They were dropping off bricks, but he was looking to see if he was happy with the players he would be playing with. I imagine if I were a player with 1b stats I might not want to be on a team with more than half the players lvl 200+ and stats under 100m. But not knowing your specifics, I couldn't begin to guess at more. For a hint, I always look at a players wall. If they have 10 messages in 2 days all from different teams saying that he requested, I think twice.
    I knew it. You're so right.... GTFO!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There was a merger that happened while he was not online. Many of the minis went to click click boom to try them out for this event. He panicked and was bouncing around till he figured out he was able to come over.

Nothing nefarious about it. The bot makes much of that mute at this point.

I think team chemistry is a bigger factor IMO and how well you enjoy each other and have fun in the game.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vball View Post
    There was a merger that happened while he was not online. Many of the minis went to click click boom to try them out for this event. He panicked and was bouncing around till he figured out he was able to come over.

Nothing nefarious about it. The bot makes much of that mute at this point.

I think team chemistry is a bigger factor IMO and how well you enjoy each other and have fun in the game.
    Wish I could find more of the chemistry, enjoy, fun types... maybe I'm just an Ahole. At least I win at that!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.