Anyone else run into this guy?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else run into this guy?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Anyone else run into this guy?

Redbeard the great joined 2 dif factions I'm in and within min he was gone, anyone have this happen?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    probably collecting intel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    not by that name, but several that did the same, and agree with viking... collecting intel.

Post Count
    I see he is on Click x Click x Boom's roaster
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ppl are so sneaky

Post Count
    We take no new players after the Monday before wd

Post Count
    Collecting intel? What is this 2013...?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Collecting intel? What is this 2013...?
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Intel doesn't matter. Most can hit anyone. If you can't your not good, so you should just quit anyways.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by VikingsVoice View Post
    probably collecting intel
    It may not have been player intel he was looking for. I have heard rumors of ppl looking to see what factions have in their vaults. If you have 5m concrete, more money than you should be able to get, etc. then they accuse you of cheating. Maybe they are jumping in to see if they find something fishy, SS it, and then send a ticket to Gree trying to get your faction in trouble.

Getting player intel is practically worthless these days as someone else said. So, what else would someone want to take a quick peek at?

Although, my faction interviews people. We did accept one guy who came in and five minutes later was asking us about two accounts we had in with stats lower than he liked. They were dropping off bricks, but he was looking to see if he was happy with the players he would be playing with. I imagine if I were a player with 1b stats I might not want to be on a team with more than half the players lvl 200+ and stats under 100m. But not knowing your specifics, I couldn't begin to guess at more. For a hint, I always look at a players wall. If they have 10 messages in 2 days all from different teams saying that he requested, I think twice.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Intel? No, intel in a make believe "tap tap tappity tap" game?
    Sheesh...FACE PALM...Sheesh
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Go somewhere else and dew nuttin baaaaahhhhhh

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post
    It may not have been player intel he was looking for. I have heard rumors of ppl looking to see what factions have in their vaults. If you have 5m concrete, more money than you should be able to get, etc. then they accuse you of cheating. Maybe they are jumping in to see if they find something fishy, SS it, and then send a ticket to Gree trying to get your faction in trouble.
    This is more like it. the OP said he was gone 'withing minute'. thats not enough time to gain intel on more than 2 or 3 people. Plus, gathering intel is a waste of time now.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post

Getting player intel is practically worthless these days as someone else said. So, what else would someone want to take a quick peek at?

Although, my faction interviews people. We did accept one guy who came in and five minutes later was asking us about two accounts we had in with stats lower than he liked. They were dropping off bricks, but he was looking to see if he was happy with the players he would be playing with. I imagine if I were a player with 1b stats I might not want to be on a team with more than half the players lvl 200+ and stats under 100m. But not knowing your specifics, I couldn't begin to guess at more. For a hint, I always look at a players wall. If they have 10 messages in 2 days all from different teams saying that he requested, I think twice.
    Agree with this.

Multiple teams messages on the wall would indicate the player is a faction surfer.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He is in click x click x boom right now if u want to talk to him!