GREE R U NUTS: 24 HR War with 13 Hour Notice!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GREE R U NUTS: 24 HR War with 13 Hour Notice!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Good god, people planning holidays around events on this stupid game. I think some people need an intervention. While there are a lot of "first world problem" threads on this forum, this whine fest may take the cake.

It's a mafia game. Mafias have to adapt, think on their feet, adjust their strategy on the fly, be crafty and adaptable, not schedule family vacations around planned events and flippin day care. After reading this garbage I want to punch nuns.
    Lmao! Agreed..

And whoever is complaining about this war fine, don't participate.. ensure a higher idv ranking for me with not as much gold spent ;D
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree war this weekend sucks, everyone else can fund gree's mission for this one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    "Deal with it chumps."
    That is basically a shortened version of all replies from support
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I will provide a direct comparison to another game I play and enjoy.

Clash of Clan announced that they would be doing server improvements over the next three nights starting at midnight each night. They added to their announcement that as a 'thank you' for the inconvience they are allowing you to boost your resource gains for a sale price. They gave us 24hrs notice about a server downtime and gave us a sale to make up for the downtime.

Gree decides to change an ingame calender that they published with less than 24hrs notice and are basically saying "Deal with it chumps."

Which game is providing customer loyalty? Which game should I remain loyal to? Which game should I spend my 'fun budget' on?
    This is not a direct comparison, it's a comparison of apples to oranges. Where server maintenance is concerned Gree also usually announces when they have an upcoming planned shut down. As far as in game events are concerned, a surprise special event changes nothing about how the game works and participation is optional. I doubt Gree is the only mobile game developer ever to decide to add a special event without providing enough advance notice.

Next time they should just start a 24 hour war without giving any notice.

Post Count
    there heard no gold october and getting people to spend before the end of september

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You guys should know by now that even though you see the schedule that it's bound to change at a moments notice. I didn't even get mad when I saw the 24 hour war change for today. C'mon, man! this is GREE we're talking about here, so...

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, there was meant to be an announcement on this added event. There is a Battle Health sale to accompany this as well. Again, apologies for the frustration.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies, there was meant to be an announcement on this added event. There is a Battle Health sale to accompany this as well. Again, apologies for the frustration.
    Any gold sale?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Any gold sale?
    As stated, there will be a Battle Health sale.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have a question about the Battle Health sale. Do they expire after this event or do they stay in your inventory until they're used? If I wanted to save some for the regular war, would that be possible?

Post Count
    I will provide a direct comparison to another game I play and enjoy.

Clash of Clan announced that they would be doing server improvements over the next three nights starting at midnight each night. They added to their announcement that as a 'thank you' for the inconvience they are allowing you to boost your resource gains for a sale price. They gave us 24hrs notice about a server downtime and gave us a sale to make up for the downtime.

Gree decides to change an ingame calender that they published with less than 24hrs notice and are basically saying "Deal with it chumps."

Which game is providing customer loyalty? Which game should I remain loyal to? Which game should I spend my 'fun budget' on?
    There are so many comparisons that I could bring up, but they all come down to "Why are you here?"

If you go to a great restaurant and they always treat you well, and go to the restaurant down the road and they treat you like crap, do you continuously go onto the bad restaurant to complain about the food and tell them how great it is at the other restaurant? Would any normal person do that? No. They would go to the good restaurant.

So, again, what are you here? To tell Gree how great Clash of Clans is?

This game is what it is, and Gree is what it is, and everybody here knows it. Next move is up to you.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J87 View Post
    I have a question about the Battle Health sale. Do they expire after this event or do they stay in your inventory until they're used? If I wanted to save some for the regular war, would that be possible?
    Stay in your inventory.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Stay in your inventory.
    This is not true!
    Tadaaah, please get your facts straight before posting!

The Battle Health Sale is not something you buy. It is a refill sale: instead of a refill costing 25 gold, it costs 20 gold. There is nothing to put in your inventory.

To answer your question, J87...
    You cannot buy refills at 20 gold and "save" for next war. The BH sale affects refills for this war only.
    Edit: IT's TRUE! I was wrong today!
    This forum needs mods who actually play the apps!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-26-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    This is not true!
    Tadaaah, please get your facts straight before posting!

The Battle Health Sale is not something you buy. It is a refill sale: instead of a refill costing 25 gold, it costs 20 gold. There is nothing to put in your inventory.

To answer your question, J87...
    You cannot buy refills at 20 gold and "save" for next war. The BH sale affects refills for this war only.

This forum needs mods who actually play the apps!
    Buy a refill while at full health and see what happens to it.

Post Count
    It goes into inventory?

You know there is a limit of 20-something... SS closed before I got to see it totally.

I have tried to buy it before and nothing happened.

Edit: Limit is 30.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-26-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88