GREE R U NUTS: 24 HR War with 13 Hour Notice!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE R U NUTS: 24 HR War with 13 Hour Notice!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    With an extra kick in the ass... U know they not gonna have a sale
    FOREVER INFAMOUS

Always have been

Always will be

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    Are you for real buddy.. get a life!
    Its only a game on your phone.. its suppose to be just some fun.
    I laughed.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    3rd Quarter earnings ends Sept 30.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Anyone who quits over this was playing the wrong game to start with. Sack up or pack up.

@Vlad, shut up. You don't get to dictate to Gree how they run their business.

Post Count

Here is why!

Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    3rd Quarter earnings ends Sept 30.
    Gree, Inc. announced earnings results for fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2014. For the quarter, the company reported net sales amounted to JPY 26.58 billion compared to JPY 37.00 billion a year ago. Operating income was JPY 6.13 billion compared to JPY 7.79 billion a year ago. Net income was JPY 2.78 billion compared to net loss of JPY 0.31 billion a year ago. EBITDA was JPY 7.73 billion compared to JPY 9.78 billion a year ago. Ordinary income was JPY 36.06 billion compared to JPY 9.55 billion a year ago. For the full year, the company’s net income was JPY 17.35 billion, down 5.17% from a year earlier. Net sales were down 26.64% to JPY 125.60 billion, and EBITDA down 12.98% to JPY 42.00 billion. Operating income was down 13.61% to JPY 35.01 billion and ordinary income was down 17.20% to JPY 36.06 billion. For the first quarter ending September 30, 2014, the company expects net sales to be JPY 26.0 billion, operating income to be JPY 5.5 billion, ordinary income to be JPY 5.5 million and net income to be JPY 3.3 billion.

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...ticker=3632:JP

Muscle Twin Inc Rank #140 -- Join Us 137-591-693

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Anyone who quits over this was playing the wrong game to start with. Sack up or pack up.

@Vlad, shut up. You don't get to dictate to Gree how they run their business.
    Really?? You think it's too much too ask that they follow the schedule that THEY publish? I'm sure this isn't the only thing that made them quit, but even if it was, why do you care? This is a game - it's supposed to be fun! Some people may not think its fun to be told one thing, but then they get something else at the last second.

Personally, I'm not upset because I don't participate in wars anymore. I'm here for the robbing and a select few other events. The only reason I even read the forum is to laugh at all the super addicts like yourself...it's time to find the way out of your basement and see if you can survive among real people again...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree need to be told we are not sheep.

You cant manage your business... last minute changes to see how much money can be exacted to compensate for your ineptitude.

Even a crack dealer knows his clients need to dry out once in a while.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 09-26-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: lang.

Post Count
    Good god, people planning holidays around events on this stupid game. I think some people need an intervention. While there are a lot of "first world problem" threads on this forum, this whine fest may take the cake.

It's a mafia game. Mafias have to adapt, think on their feet, adjust their strategy on the fly, be crafty and adaptable, not schedule family vacations around planned events and flippin day care. After reading this garbage I want to punch nuns.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    They only respect your credit card, and we all know SAS and the other top 10 are gonna use it.
    That because they have absolutely no self control over their impulses... and Gree knows it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

It's a mafia game. Mafias have to adapt, think on their feet, adjust their strategy on the fly, be crafty and adaptable, not schedule family vacations around planned events and flippin day care. .

... you forgot... stand in line to eat...open the mouths wider....Japanese executives say... wife needs new Mercedes...open mouth wider....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good god, people planning holidays around events on this stupid game. I think some people need an intervention. While there are a lot of "first world problem" threads on this forum, this whine fest may take the cake.

It's a mafia game. Mafias have to adapt, think on their feet, adjust their strategy on the fly, be crafty and adaptable, not schedule family vacations around planned events and flippin day care. After reading this garbage I want to punch nuns.
    trollololol......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sales are bad this month so they had to get in a battle because the big battle was supposed to be next weekend.

Looks like EVERY WEEKEND will have either a battle or SA. Thanks gree. Less money im spending

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People that are saying for the people who don't like this change to stop complaining or that they are playing the wrong game. But when a schedule it put out and a strategy game then changes the set schedule it eliminates the "strategy" part of the game in my opinion.
    I have a small syndicate nothing like a top 10 or anything like that... But I usually only run level 2 or 3 walls for 24 hour wars. With the schedule having the next battle being a 3 day battle I have been building up my walls for that event. Now all that hard work that my group spent getting bricks is going to be wasted. Not like I can undo the walls I already purchased.
    I'm not gonna sit here and tell GREE how to run their business but I don't agree with this move at all.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Really?? You think it's too much too ask that they follow the schedule that THEY publish?
    That "schedule" is more of a guideline, and is subject to change without notice. I don't care what Gree adds to or removes from it on the fly.

I'm sure this isn't the only thing that made them quit, but even if it was, why do you care? This is a game - it's supposed to be fun! Some people may not think its fun to be told one thing, but then they get something else at the last second.
    I don't care. Just pointing out that if these types of changes are upsetting for some people, they are playing the wrong game. Any game with the Gree brand on it is probably the wrong game for such individuals. As you said, a game is supposed to be fun. This game is fun, but if people are lacking enjoyment to the point that they need to vent anger over minuscule changes, they should find their fun somewhere else.

Personally, I'm not upset because I don't participate in wars anymore. I'm here for the robbing and a select few other events. The only reason I even read the forum is to laugh at all the super addicts like yourself...it's time to find the way out of your basement and see if you can survive among real people again...
    TIL enjoying Crime City and not making a huge stink over a minor issue makes someone a super addict.
    I addressed each point in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz88 View Post
    Gree need to be told we are not f***** sheep.

You cant manage your business... last minute changes to see how much money can be exacted to compensate for your ineptitude.

Even a crack dealer knows his clients need to dry out once in a while.
    When the master plan was released after the 73 hour war I was disappointed there wouldn't be a 24 hour war immediately prior to the raid boss event. Why? Because I actually like the short war with 30 minute battles! I am pleased Gree decided to not leave it out of this cycle.

Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    People that are saying for the people who don't like this change to stop complaining or that they are playing the wrong game. But when a schedule it put out and a strategy game then changes the set schedule it eliminates the "strategy" part of the game in my opinion.
    I have a small syndicate nothing like a top 10 or anything like that... But I usually only run level 2 or 3 walls for 24 hour wars. With the schedule having the next battle being a 3 day battle I have been building up my walls for that event. Now all that hard work that my group spent getting bricks is going to be wasted. Not like I can undo the walls I already purchased.
    I'm not gonna sit here and tell GREE how to run their business but I don't agree with this move at all.
    This is not a strategy game. This game is supposed to be a PvP game with little strategy, and consists mainly of "tap here for x result, with a chance at sometimes y or z result." If you want to call it a strategy game though, one suggested strategy might be to not build any hideouts until you need them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I will provide a direct comparison to another game I play and enjoy.

Clash of Clan announced that they would be doing server improvements over the next three nights starting at midnight each night. They added to their announcement that as a 'thank you' for the inconvience they are allowing you to boost your resource gains for a sale price. They gave us 24hrs notice about a server downtime and gave us a sale to make up for the downtime.

Gree decides to change an ingame calender that they published with less than 24hrs notice and are basically saying "Deal with it chumps."

Which game is providing customer loyalty? Which game should I remain loyal to? Which game should I spend my 'fun budget' on?