My stats went down after WD (Temp Boosts removed)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My stats went down after WD (Temp Boosts removed)

Post Count

My stats went down after WD (Temp Boosts removed)

How many people will be posting all these type of posts?

My energy regen went down? I want a gold refund!

My health regen went down? I want a gold refund!

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    My stats usually go down after war. I take thousands of losses and usually have lost more stats than I gain. This war will be worse! I look forward to the complaining. It will be nice to see people complaining on this site again. I have missed it.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    that is the nature of temp boosts...to all those that do complain; i would hope they enjoyed them while they had them...

it's not like they dropped a ton of gold to earn them

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post

I will 100% sure.. I am a little crybaby who can't take any changes and just enjoy the free health regen bonus for a while. However I would advice GREEd that the temp bonuses last for instance 30 days with a count down on them. In that way it could be smoothed out cycles and not go up and down a lot

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EZfodder View Post
    I will 100% sure.. I am a little crybaby who can't take any changes and just enjoy the free health regen bonus for a while. However I would advice GREEd that the temp bonuses last for instance 30 days with a count down on them. In that way it could be smoothed out cycles and not go up and down a lot
    What he said. either 30 days or 21 days which is the duration of cycle. with the possibility to gain other bonuses next cycle??? so basically as long as you are participating on events you have bonuses, once stop participating, you eventually loose them

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dammit jrb, this is almost word for word what I was going to say. I'll get the ball rolling on the "when is the next building?" post then.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    that is the nature of temp boosts...to all those that do complain; i would hope they enjoyed them while they had them...

it's not like they dropped a ton of gold to earn them
    There are a few who have dumped a lot of gold expecting a permanent boost. It was wrong for GREE to gives us no warning on this.

temporary boost scam

Well Gree, how about I temporarily take my $$ back from my bank. No sweat off my back, folks call it what it is. "Money Train"..

Love Peace And Hair Grease

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    There are a few who have dumped a lot of gold expecting a permanent boost. It was wrong for GREE to gives us no warning on this.
    I just checked the 'globe' again, on the list of events, several time is stated: "play to unlock a TEMPORARY BONUS'. This new feature was also plastered all over this forum for days while we figured out what was going on. Unless you live in a cave, you had plenty of warning on this.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Im pretty sure everyone here knows that the boost are temporary. It will suck to lose them but it was fun to have them while I did. The only ones who will complain are the ones who don't visit the forum. Would also help if GREE post this stuff in game so people can clearly see it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why would you have "dumped a lot of gold", they were all easy to get without gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On the command center, initial text stated as "Play to unlock a bonus" and there was [?] icon against the event and clicking on that stated the bonus is unlocked for the current event. I and few others already purchased those Mountain Access cards from the store to realize that the Health Regen associated with those collection items was temporary boost after reading the forums or [?]. After couple of threads on this forum, the text was modified to state that the boosts were temporary. BTW, the [?] was available on iOS devices only when it came out but nothing on Android.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    On the command center, initial text stated as "Play to unlock a bonus" and there was [?] icon against the event and clicking on that stated the bonus is unlocked for the current event. I and few others already purchased those Mountain Access cards from the store to realize that the Health Regen associated with those collection items was temporary boost after reading the forums or [?]. After couple of threads on this forum, the text was modified to state that the boosts were temporary. BTW, the [?] was available on iOS devices only when it came out but nothing on Android.
    I was going to buy the cards as well because I had the gold but then I was like, "this is too good to be true" then I checked the forums. Boy was I glad I did. Any you are also right. Android did not have the [?] and it also did not say it was temporary.

Post Count
    Wait for it....wait for it.......

Post Count

I perceive that thou art a prophet!

But it's actually attack and def stats that have disappeared, not just the health and energy regen bonuses as promised.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor