View Poll Results: Would you like to see an event calendar that allows you to see upcoming events?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please!

78 90.70%
  • No thanks!

8 9.30%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

War of Nations Event Calender!

Hey guys!

I created a poll to see the amount of support for the event calender that many people have been wanting to be implemented.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 09-24-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Taking out original link as the Poll setting is in the thread now.

see if you can add a poll to the thread as well

There we go lol.

For the people that cast their votes in the original link, please do so again here.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 09-24-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Just curious... what makes you think that free will listen to a poll. It is not like users just now started clamoring for a calendar...

Jedi

Thanks Lolsies

Cant hurt can it Jedi? You can only try.

Many view here but do not post their opinions. Maybe they will have their vote and the mods may see that its more than the 5-10 of us here wanting this.

Quote Originally Posted by bostoncard View Post
    Just curious... what makes you think that free will listen to a poll. It is not like users just now started clamoring for a calendar...

Jedi
    You might be surprised to know we actually do have some influence with Gree. Sometimes it takes a while, but they do listen and have actually made most of the changes we have asked them to.

If people don't write anything here or never write Gree--no changes will be made. Add your voice to this effort and it might make a difference. This isn't exactly a democracy, but Gree is a business and they've made some major improvements to War of Nations over the last couple of months.

I'm very happy with the way things are progressing at this point.

Last point, and this is for whoever else reads this thread, get more people from your worlds to log in here and vote in the poll. Only 5 people have voted so far and I know we have more people on this forum.

HC

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    You might be surprised to know we actually do have some influence with Gree. Sometimes it takes a while, but they do listen and have actually made most of the changes we have asked them to.

If people don't write anything here or never write Gree--no changes will be made. Add your voice to this effort and it might make a difference. This isn't exactly a democracy, but Gree is a business and they've made some major improvements to War of Nations over the last couple of months.

I'm very happy with the way things are progressing at this point.

Last point, and this is for whoever else reads this thread, get more people from your worlds to log in here and vote in the poll. Only 5 people have voted so far and I know we have more people on this forum.

HC
    Yes guys, please continue showing your support for this idea and thread!

Votes are looking good!

I posted links to our Line accounts... lets get the word out please!

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Zed View Post
    i voted no , i actually like the surprise of never knowing what is next, if it becomes predictable and routine it might get boring.
    You make a good point, but...
    For dedicated players, mixing around the schedule is not fun for them. They like to prepare themselves for the upcoming events, and surprise events will throw all the prepared players off. The game becomes very annoying ex. PW after Holdout (wtf) and a build LTM during PW (god forbid) or something insane of the sort.

LTM's can stay random, i'm ok with that. But being prepared for the major events (XW, survivor, now holdout) is crucial for the officers that are in charge of keeping their alliance in line.

I've sent the link to GM pals

Well said honduh a little heads up will work well in team planning

Quote Originally Posted by honduh_head View Post
    LTM's can stay random, i'm ok with that. But being prepared for the major events (XW, survivor, now holdout) is crucial for the officers that are in charge of keeping their alliance in line.
    Keeping alliance members in line? What a you some sort of dictator. You must have kids playing on your team. I don't see how you would even be able to keep good players by ordering people or "keeping them in line". Honestly I don't see good players playing on a team like that. It wouldn't work on our team, I don't stand for someone doing that. When people try that nonsense I say something. You should treat people with respect they do better for the team, life lesson for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    Keeping alliance members in line? What a you some sort of dictator. You must have kids playing on your team. I don't see how you would even be able to keep good players by ordering people or "keeping them in line". Honestly I don't see good players playing on a team like that. It wouldn't work on our team, I don't stand for someone doing that. When people try that nonsense I say something. You should treat people with respect they do better for the team, life lesson for you.
    By 'officers that are in charge of keeping their alliance in line', he means the officers will need to prepare and inform them for the next major event, not dictatorship...

BTW builds are major events, a calendar would list all events. Holdout, survivor, are actually easier events and no notice is needed for those at all. If holdout is hard you team must not be the top team in your world. If survivor is hard you don't have units. X world is all about how much gold your team wants to spend. All three of these events involve the least amount of strategy in the game out of all the events. If you like a strategy game these three events actually ruin a good game. That means using your brain to out think other players and in build its planning your builds around your schedule in work or sleep so resources aren't wasted.