View Poll Results: Would you like to see an event calendar that allows you to see upcoming events?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please!

78 90.70%
  • No thanks!

8 9.30%
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Event Calendar....the good the bad and the ugly

Many of the more serious players want a calendar. Planning and coordinating is possible with a calendar.

The less serious players don't understand much about events and would not know what to do even if they had time to plan.

So....the winners would become more firmly entrenched......that being said....the winners are gonna win anyway.

For the most part the winners are also the coiners......and gree has got to like that and want to support their wishes regardless of long term outcomes.

I suspect WON has a fairly low relative player count and a high profit margin per individual = gravy

All that being said.....the glaring lack of input from Gree in this thread implies something is broken at the top of the organization. Rolling in the money causes all kinds of self destructive behaviors....hopefully vindictiveness is not one of them.

Question

Any mods read or respond on here?

images of upcoming events

does that explain why some players are able to pop 200 million UV at random it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    images of upcoming events

does that explain why some players are able to pop 200 million UV at random it seems
    Possibly.

GREE needs to look into this in more detail.

Personally I don't care if there is a calendar or not- what I do care about is if there are others who have access to information that others do not. If they make it inaccessible for all I'm just as happy as if there is a calendar.

If anyone has this site please PM the site to me, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    If anyone has this site please PM the site to me, thanks
    Looking to cheat instead of have issues corrected or open for all lol

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Looking to cheat instead of have issues corrected or open for all lol
    I don't cheat, I would post it for others including other alliances, my resources would allow me to place high anyways

With a calendar it means less spending to finish , a part of business idea is to target a small group of players who are have highly addictive personalities hence the whole slot machine styled rewards system , same for all these games . Dam don't none of you guys watch South Park lol

is there an event schedule?

I would like to see a schedule for my world. My world is 14.

Quote Originally Posted by wickerman View Post
    I would like to see a schedule for my world. My world is 14.
    There is currently no schedule for events. The best you can do is predict for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    There we go lol.

For the people that cast their votes in the original link, please do so again here.
    Yes a calendar would be very good and help us to prepare for events properly. Thank You
    Tasha

streakin

Every player wins with this. Most players can't be playing a game all day and this allows strategy of each individual to plan their life around it.

A calander would help the lower players more then the top guys. If you have 50 or more factories you can do well in build event. It is next to impossible to do well if you have 20 or less

Everyone has to face the fact the this game is designed to advance the stronger players and the ones willing to shell out the cash. If you can spend 3 to 4 thousand a month, you can be a top player in a few months. I have seen it done