Missing Buildings..PLease help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Missing Buildings..PLease help

Post Count

Missing Buildings..PLease help

One of my faction members had half of her base go missing with that last building glitch. She swears she did not try to delete anyone else's buildings. She just logged on and they were gone. She sent a ticket to gree and gree said they would not be restoring any buildings (not surprising). Anything else we can do before she just quits?

Post Count
    Not much you can do. I sold one of my LTBs 6 months ago and got the same response
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They have the ability to restore buildings, provided you're in SUP. I know this for a fact. Otherwise, screw you. I know this too for a fact.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, I know the "screw you" part for a fact too...
    I guess they're working their ass off for some and turn down all the others with the nice and usual "No we can't, we have no power on our little db" email...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, I deleted a level 9 ltb with 87m every 24h and i got the finger! Was deleting barrels at the time and not paying attention......oh well, not much point arguing with Gree......they are always right!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same For me,They don't give back buildings that you sold by mistake,I lost 8 million of stats by selling my infantry boost by mistake

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    They have the ability to restore buildings, provided you're in SUP. I know this for a fact. Otherwise, screw you. I know this too for a fact.
    I believe a few months ago even speed couldn't get one of his buildings restored

CJ said ages ago that they had a tool to restore buildings but because it was being exploited they stopped using it and planned to build something in its place. Wonder how that something went??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your "faction mate" probably tried the glitch herself and tried deleting other peoples buildings and had her own deleted.