Lost equipment!!!

Just lost my army. It disappeared. I'm guessing a glitch in the game or something. Anyone had this happen and if so how did you fix it??

You lost your army?

This sounds like a job for Captin Obvious!!!
    Always look in the 2 nd to the last place before you find whatever your looking for. Because once you find it, you stop looking.
    I hope this helps you.
    Thank you, CPT. Obvious.

That happened to me once but I closed it and opened it and everything came back

Reboot

Nope, never happened to me. I did lose one unit once, but it turned out I accidentally sold it and didn't realize it (fell asleep with my fingers still on the touch screen). I contacted Gree and they kindly restored the unit to me, though I had to train it all over again to level 50, but they also let me keep the money from the accidental sale, so I was happy. If rebooting your device didn't restore your units you will have to contact Gree most likely. They can be kind of slow, but they usually help.

Ya it's nowhere to be found. Turns out after further inspection, I lost a few things. Sent support a message but no response yet.

Hey Cavalryman,

Good to see you've already sent in a support ticket. They'll be able to look into the backend of the account and see what's happened to the units. Thanks for being patient while they get to your ticket.

I'm trying to be as patient as I can man. This has never happened to me before and it's killing me. I can't afford to replace them with time or money. It took me a lot of gold keys to get that squad where it is and if it can be taken away that easy, that's pretty detrimental to the cause.