GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem player

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post
    take it easy man. who cares about weird guys. just attack/rob him until you feel satisfy, ignore what he wrote. This is a war and you are a warrior, don't talk, just do.
    After 2weeks of continual sh*t from this idiot I have lost all enjoyment of the game. I have deleted Crime City. I asked the moderators to have a word and the guy just ignored whatever they did, if anything. My page was just filled with continious attacks from the guy even though I was 2 levels infront of him. Its a shame that Funzio allow this degree of harassment to the point where honest players can no longer enjoy it. The *rsehole is just relentless. I've had enough, just p*ssed that this guy can continue because he gets off on it. Funzio's zero tolerance policy is laughable and meaningless. I won't use anymore of their apps because off the poor wy that they handled this and have deleted them from my Ipad.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I read your PM already. It's just a game and you play because you enjoy it, if you don't like or enjoy it anymore, just delete it. You did it right!!!

Hope you soon find a better game to enjoy. Cheers!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks khung003. I will see what comes along.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hi everybody! i have quite a serious problem here and need help from everyone who might know a solution to this... there's this guy who is kinda like spamming my comment page and its really irritating! i did not even bother to reply or add him to be my mob. i just dont wanna entertain him. does anybody know if i can block him or report him? please help! thanks alot!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dithis View Post
    hi everybody! i have quite a serious problem here and need help from everyone who might know a solution to this... there's this guy who is kinda like spamming my comment page and its really irritating! i did not even bother to reply or add him to be my mob. i just dont wanna entertain him. does anybody know if i can block him or report him? please help! thanks alot!!!
    You can make a complaint about the user. Whatever you do avoid getting into a slanging match, ignore them as much as possible. If you get drawn into acting the same way the moderator will take a dim view of your actions. Spamming is against the rules. Complain to www.funzio.com and quote your mafia number, the other users name and, if you have it, their mafia number. They can monitor the user.

Post Count
    Dude quit crying. I'd be pissed if funzio did do anything to israel. He's not cheating. If he wants to attack the crap out of you, that's his perogative. If you don't like it build up your defense, or get to another level, or stop attacking or talking to him, and he won't be able to find you through his news feed. This is a pvp game. You can't get someone in trouble because you don't like the way they play. As far as the profanity goes, yes I agree this guy is a jerk, but you shouldn't let it get to you this much.
    Last edited by Gunn; 10-18-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Dude quit crying. I'd be pissed if funzio did do anything to israel. He's not cheating. If he wants to attack the crap out of you, that's his perogative. If you don't like it build up your defense, or get to another level, or stop attacking or talking to him, and he won't be able to find you through his news feed. This is a pvp game. You can't get someone in trouble because you don't like the way they play. As far as the profanity goes, yes I agree this guy is a jerk, but you shouldn't let it get to you this much.
    i wholeheartedly agree!

Post Count
    Not sure which "dude" you are addressing, me or Shaggy, but I never really communicated with this guy. At the time I started this thread, I had never really seen the smack talk and didn't realize it was that common. The profanity doesn't really bother me much either, it was the fact that he did it 50 times and cleared out my revenge list. That's the only part that bothered me.

I just waited till he leveled up and did the same thing back to him, sans profanity, of course. Haven't seen him since.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I normally hate necro-posting, but this is for the original poster -

If it makes you feel any better, I just found Israel. I know it's him because his comments wall is spammed with people trying to get rid of him. I robbed his Laundromats just to see if I could get a rise out of him. It worked; he came back and tried to attack me. He's sitting on the top of my newsfeed now. I don't get robbed often; he'll stay there for awhile.

His stats are WEAK compared to mine. He's got two churches, among other things. I'm going to stalk him, rob him blind, and make him my *****.

What goes around comes around. The forum looks out for its own.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Not as pissed as you woud be if you encountered Israel spamming your comments board with offensive garbage eveyday for weeks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In v2.0, you can delete the post he made on your wall.

You e-mailed Ricky? Why? He doesn't have anything to do with stuff like that. I'm not going to say what he does here, but lets just say he's not a developer. Don't directly e-mail any of our staff, because they'll just send you to me in most cases.

Just because you don't see something done to a player, doesn't mean nothing was done. If the issue continues, keep sending in e-mails. We're happy to keep building a case and doing what is appropriate based on the situation.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    I normally hate necro-posting, but this is for the original poster -

If it makes you feel any better, I just found Israel. I know it's him because his comments wall is spammed with people trying to get rid of him. I robbed his Laundromats just to see if I could get a rise out of him. It worked; he came back and tried to attack me. He's sitting on the top of my newsfeed now. I don't get robbed often; he'll stay there for awhile.

His stats are WEAK compared to mine. He's got two churches, among other things. I'm going to stalk him, rob him blind, and make him my *****.

What goes around comes around. The forum looks out for its own.
    LOL....thanks for doing my bidding. What level is he at now?

I know he is spending real money. Perhaps he was not hugged enough as a child.

Assuming, of course, that he is not a child.....LOL!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Level 67.

2 churches, 2 Anchor Imports, 2 warehouses, 2 Internet Companies....

Your bidding or not, it will turn a tidy profit for me...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In order to stalk victims, and keep him on your target even as you level up, has anyone tried this? --> add the person to your mafia gang, then visit his hood, then release him from your gang. Can you then start attacking him?