Problem player - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Problem player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    OK, so I am doing random robbings off the rival list, and I rob a guy called "israel". The building I tapped had only $1 left. No problem, move on.

So, I get this message "ha ha 1$? silly"

OK, that's kinda dumb to smack talk about me tapping one of his buildings that is already tapped out, but whatever.

So a little while later, while I am offline, a number of my buildings get robbed, as they always do, and I look on my message wall and it's my new friend israel, taunting with "oooohhhhh yes!".

OK, israel, you are on my list. So I go to rob 2 of his buildings and I get $2 and $6 (how is that even possible?) and I get another note back "haha 2$? silly"

I make a mental note to keep an eye in israel's hood for better targets and move on. So last night, there is his internet company, ripe for the picking, and I tag it twice to the tune of $6000+ bucks. Good way to get back at all the unsolicited smack talk chatter, I figure.

Now, this morning, my news feed is filled with him posting the same spanish language profanity over and over and over again. He has done it so often that it takes forever to load and he has wiped out all my other messages.

1. Can a player be disciplined for something like this?

2. Is there a way for me to get back to his hood now that he is a slightly lower level player and he wiped out the previous "revenge" link on my wall with all his profanity?

Thanks!
    You sound like a crybaby!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    How old are you? In real life not the crime city world!
    Why? R U hot? Send pics!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dithis View Post
    hi everybody! i have quite a serious problem here and need help from everyone who might know a solution to this... there's this guy who is kinda like spamming my comment page and its really irritating! i did not even bother to reply or add him to be my mob. i just dont wanna entertain him. does anybody know if i can block him or report him? please help! thanks alot!!!
    If u delete two consecutive times a message from your comments area you will be asked to block that player.. Press yes and then you wont receive any more msgs.

If you see comments are offensive to you, that violates terms of use, open a ticket with gree.. Dont do here in forum.

Post Count
    Very helpful, but a) I doubt he's still looking for an answer since that question was posted three years ago and b) the block feature didn't exist back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    To be honest, I have no idea why this was necroed. A lot has changed since then.

Post Count
    You can even control the blocked players list now...lol

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    To be honest, I have no idea why this was necroed. A lot has changed since then.
    Because the person necro posted a post about necro posting, leading to irony/hilarity/some inception type ****, take your pick. Since then it's been a steady stream of fail.

Post Count
    OK, so I am doing random robbings off the rival list, and I rob a guy called "israel". The building I tapped had only $1 left. No problem, move on.

So, I get this message "ha ha 1$? silly"

OK, that's kinda dumb to smack talk about me tapping one of his buildings that is already tapped out, but whatever.

So a little while later, while I am offline, a number of my buildings get robbed, as they always do, and I look on my message wall and it's my new friend israel, taunting with "oooohhhhh yes!".

OK, israel, you are on my list. So I go to rob 2 of his buildings and I get $2 and $6 (how is that even possible?) and I get another note back "haha 2$? silly"

I make a mental note to keep an eye in israel's hood for better targets and move on. So last night, there is his internet company, ripe for the picking, and I tag it twice to the tune of $6000+ bucks. Good way to get back at all the unsolicited smack talk chatter, I figure.

Now, this morning, my news feed is filled with him posting the same spanish language profanity over and over and over again. He has done it so often that it takes forever to load and he has wiped out all my other messages.

1. Can a player be disciplined for something like this?

2. Is there a way for me to get back to his hood now that he is a slightly lower level player and he wiped out the previous "revenge" link on my wall with all his profanity?

Thanks!
    No. And welcome to Crime City

Post Count
    You being a crybaby isn't one of them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    You being a crybaby isn't one of them.
    trolls gotta troll. The next time something valuable comes out of your mouth, it will be the first.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Let's avoid necro'ing crazy old threads. Thanks.