#31 Special Elite Soldiers - recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: #31 Special Elite Soldiers - recruiting

Articulate Author
    Post Count

#31 Special Elite Soldiers - recruiting

Time is now to join SES and get in on our rise into top 50 towards top 25!! We are looking for 1-2 people to complete our roster, ideally players performing well over our minimums. Must have screenshots or references.

We are all enjoying our shiny new toys from our last 2 frontline runs in 34th and 31st place.

Out last 4 wd placents were 20, 56, 41, and 57. Our focus is set on a finish well inside top 50 for the PERMANENT +1 energy mod.

Our shell is fully maxed to get you the stat boost you need! No donation requirement, build your base and save for frontline.

What we ask: 55k wd, 9m in frontline, 7 billion in RB (negotiable for lower level players meeting other requirements). Minimum 400m stats.

If interested in joining or if you have questions feel free to contact me through forum or for an even quicker response i am on Line app (user ID is "camerino2")

Post Count
    Interested to join you. Trying to verify my Line app but I'm in a different country on holiday at moment so the SMS won't deliver :-/ are you on any other app? I have PalRingo, Kakao, GroupMe and various others