Post update: arena bugged

As title says the arena is bugged for me. The opponents doesnt change after I defeat them (or they defeat me).
    Playing on android, samsung galaxy S5

Thanks Gree for giving me 100000000 gems for being the first to point this out

This isn't the only glitch from the new update. Armor slots have reduced by 30. Epic Boss energy remained at 10 even when using energy. Others tbd...

Quote Originally Posted by Melz12345 View Post
    As title says the arena is bugged for me. The opponents doesnt change after I defeat them (or they defeat me).
    Playing on android, samsung galaxy S5

Thanks Gree for giving me 100000000 gems for being the first to point this out
    HAHAHAHA

Gree doesn't give you the gems you actually PAY for, let alone reward someone for providing good info!
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

armour bug

I also lost armour slots. Down to 150, I was at 170. Didn't see that mentioned in the update.

also getting kicked out in arena. And sometimes I get the same ppl to fight over and over.

Lost armor slots as well

I got dropped to 150 armor slots as well. I'm sure everyone lost some amount or slots, maybe it was just those that had gotten to the max. I wonder why there aren't more complaints on this. I'll fight the same people in Arena over and over again, no problem there, but what's up with the armor slot demotion?

Yep, getting the same glitches:
    • boss fights often don't take any energy away
    • arena names listed do change, but if for ex. you fight the 9th in the list, then after that click on the 9th again, it's the same person (so you can now repeatedly farm someone in the arena just like in war...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Greetings.

first update dropped armour slots to 150 update this morning resolved back to 170.
    Arena glitch still getting same opponent time after time even though different name clicked
    Epic boss randomly not using energy one fight then using next time.

Seems Glee updates not tried and tested before release. Would be easy to work a week ahead developing updates and testing to cure glitches.

Ah, Gree/IUGO's good old "change something at location X, break/revert something at location Y" thing...
    One of my accounts is up to 42 epic boss energy (from 10) at level 15.
    Well, at least the glitch happening on a mono boss just gives more fusion fodder and not 2-3 actually wearable armors if you don't have better epics of the same elements...
    I wasn't going to bother getting to 43 on all 3 of my accounts, but this way I can get a headstart and then idle to the fusion fodder the rest of the week.

edit: tried to find the top 5000 leaderboard cutoff and it's at level 30 right now on Andoid. (heck, the only thing preventing you from getting to level 60 using level 1 basics and no friends right now is time and the fact that running adventure locations to trigger bosses uses up health...)
    Last edited by Marco_; 09-24-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Epic Boss

After battling through boss hiccupped and lost. if you reengage to finish then drops energy. For every straight win energy stays static. noticed leaders on android passing 2 1/4 mill damage already must have plenty time on hands.

this rate unless fixed Glee will either pull EB or everyone gets full reward for hitting 60 target

I still have 170 armor slots after the update. I'm also level 272, so maybe they just adjusted the the level in which you max out the armor slots.

I take it this is an android only update? I don't even have an update on iOS to download

Quote Originally Posted by Laengar View Post
    I take it this is an android only update?
    No, it just takes longer to release the update on iOS.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

This is now happening on mine. Same person even though selected other individuals.

All up to date and running on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    This is now happening on mine. Same person even though selected other individuals.

All up to date and running on Android.
    Check the google play store. There was a new release today that seems to fix both the arena and boss problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Check the google play store. There was a new release today that seems to fix both the arena and boss problems.
    I still have the problem...