I can't make sense of the RL - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't make sense of the RL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have seen your hood. Believe me if I catch you hitting the lottery is the last thing I think of. Not mad at all. Find this conversation amusing that people actually care when they get robbed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    LOL. Just seems lazy to me.
    Agreed. I only tend to do the physically demanding tasks in this game...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    This coming from somebody who actually equates building iph in a video game as hard work. Raising iph is the easiest portion of this game.
    I didn`t say its hard work , i said people have worked hard at building it . You can work hard at things that are easy , like what you and your fellow leeches do . You work hard at taking the easy option . Look , you seem to have taken offense at the leech handle , how about parasite ?
    Last edited by smokey77; 09-25-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spelling
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    I have seen your hood. Believe me if I catch you hitting the lottery is the last thing I think of. Not mad at all. Find this conversation amusing that people actually care when they get robbed.
    I find it amusing that you are completely missing the point . I said above i don`t mind the odd robbing , relentlessly robbing the same person and then posting screenshots so other people can relentlessly rob said person are completely different to occasionally robbing people .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Leech by definition is actually more fitting. Parasite implies that I need to rob although the argument could be made that they are synonyms. My iph is higher than 90% of my rivals list so I actually have no need to rob. I just have fun playing the game the way I like.

Post Count
    I have seen your hood. Believe me if I catch you hitting the lottery is the last thing I think of.
    Right... First comes "Awe," then "arousal," and finally "OMG I hit the lottery!"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Leech by definition is actually more fitting. Parasite implies that I need to rob although the argument could be made that they are synonyms. My iph is higher than 90% of my rivals list so I actually have no need to rob. I just have fun playing the game the way I like.
    Leech it is then Surely you could have more fun robbing a wider variety of people , i just don`t see the attraction in constantly pounding the same target .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Right... First comes "Awe," then "arousal," and finally "OMG I hit the lottery!"
    Kudos. That was actually funny. Inaccurate but funny none the less.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    Leech it is then Surely you could have more fun robbing a wider variety of people , i just don`t see the attraction in constantly pounding the same target .
    Never once have I said I only target one person. I rob anyone that shows on my rival list.

Post Count
    I only bother looking when I'm trying to trigger a boss. The more money you make on your own the less productive it is scouring the rivals list hoping to catch someone's 16 hour LTBs up and score 30 million or so.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ever since the rivals list broke down for the hour or so that it did my RL has been different as well. I used to have no problem finding an array of targets. Now it takes forever and loads of searching to find somebody with a decent IPH. And for some reason I mostly get matches up against players who have way higher stats than me now. My stats are good at 136mil attack/96mil defense but I get matched against players in the 200mil+ attack/defense now so when I do find a target I generally can't rob them anyways! It is getting very frustrating. Gree.....

Post Count
    They should just open up the rival list universally. Then no one would be able to complain about whatever algorithm Gree is using to form the rivals list. No one would be able to repeatedly find the same person to attack every hour. Don't like getting smacked by level 250s with 300m stats? Level up, sally! Seems like a win-win.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I actually always thought a better, more fair system would be a own building +1 concept. Meaning that in order to rob a level 10 nightclub you would have to have at least a level 9 night club in your own hood. Not sure how feasible the idea is but it would force people that wanted to rob to also build their own hoods in order to get good targets. I would think higher level iph guys would also like this. Cut down on robs while at same time giving them viable targets if they wish to retaliate.

Post Count
    Doesn't make sense from a flavor perspective (OK who cares?) and it would be even more frustrating for new players who don't have all the old LTBs.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes they would have to reintroduce the old ltb back into the store without mods but I feel this should be done regardless.