I can't make sense of the RL - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't make sense of the RL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Does anyone know how someone is able to find me day after day?
    I've got a quite high IPH (20M+) and a quite low level. I have 1000+ mafia members. I never attack anyone and I never rob anyone. But there is a guy who manages to find me day after day and he seems to play every (...) second of high life, cause he robs all my places. It's getting annoying and I want to know how to get rid of him.
    This is common, your rival keeps refreshing the RL until he finds you and rob you again. The cycle repeats.

Nothing much you can do about it, unless you don't play.

You can choose not to collect the robbed building so he can't rob you.
    Else, just concentrate on those buildings where you are able to collect on time (example: 24hour, 48hour etc.) so robber will miss them even when they come to your hood.

Post Count
    Gree pretty much killed the PVP aspect of the game for me. My iph and stats are low, so I don't even play in the same circle as most on this thread. However, now on the RL, I have ppl that are twice my stats, that I cannot touch (that's fine -- I stay away from them), and then ppl that are half my stats, that have nothing to rob. There is no point in even wasting my energy on it any more. Pointless.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Post deleted
    Last edited by Jeronimo; 09-27-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Post Count
    Ah, okay. Yeah, without getting robbed I am able to earn up to $410M a day, so when I get robbed it's not a real big issue because I will still earn enough but it is annoying ya know. I'm going to look for cycles and try to manage it so it is perfect according to my playingstyle and real life time table.

If he keeps robbing me for a over a month, I might considering stopping for a week just to get rid of him but I'm not addicted to virtual pixels so I'll not give a lot of f(...)s. Even when I changed my name he managed to find me within a few hours lol. He also seems to play every hour; sometimes I don't understand what kind of limited life some people have lol, but okay... it's their choice

Thanks for the info!
    I get guys like this a lot too. I don't mind getting robbed as much as I mind getting robbed every two hours by the same person who clearly has nothing else going on in their lives. It's the nature of the beast. Best thing you can do is concentrate on easy schedules like 12/24 and use a timer app to remind you when to collect.

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face

Ah, okay. Yeah, without getting robbed I am able to earn up to $410M a day, so when I get robbed it's not a real big issue because I will still earn enough but it is annoying ya know. I'm going to look for cycles and try to manage it so it is perfect according to my playingstyle and real life time table.

If he keeps robbing me for a over a month, I might considering stopping for a week just to get rid of him but I'm not addicted to virtual pixels so I'll not give a lot of f(...)s. Even when I changed my name he managed to find me within a few hours lol. He also seems to play every hour; sometimes I don't understand what kind of limited life some people have lol, but okay... it's their choice

Thanks for the info!
    no problemo. You said you were low level? which level are you now? (I am L110+ with 20m+ IPH).

I only collect from my 12/24/48h LTBs and leave the other odd-hour LTBs in robbed status.
    But I still collect from my L10 NCs; well the NCs do get robbed sometimes when I sleep but they pay well.

Post Count
    The only time i get annoyed about being robbed is when that happens . IMO its just lazy hitting the same people over and over again , why not spend your time upgrading your IPH rather than robbing the same people who have worked hard on theirs , but there`s leeches in real life and there`s leeches in this game !! Like asterisks i only usually collect buildings that suit me(usually 12 hour increments) and just don`t worry about the rest . What is nice to see , but rare , is when you get robbed by another player obviously trying to trigger a boss and they only hit your laundromats or hotdog booths even when you have high value buildings ready to collect . Then again I`ve done that a few times and you get some idiot on your wall calling you a cheapskate for robbing their laundromat , obviously not realising you were actually doing them a favour
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm at $16.3m IPH and I rob like mad. It's how I've been able to get my IPH so high in such a short time. I try to remember names and levels. The new rivals list has slowed me down as I have to scout again but I'll find my marks and rob them relentlessly. This is what I enjoy most about this game, the robbing. I also screenshot high IPH players and share with my syndicate on our messaging app.

Post Count
    LOL @ posting screenshots , taking the leeching to a whole new level , congratulations

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Post deleted
    Last edited by Jeronimo; 09-27-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My RL has alot of low iph players (alot of the players have half of my iph) . I liked the other RL at least the was people that had similar iph and stats as my self ( but they changed it because people was moaning) . I think this new list only benfits people with low iph.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    LOL @ posting screenshots , taking the leeching to a whole new level , congratulations
    We've all benefitted from this. More money=more bonuses=stronger syndicate.

For those crying about being robbed, please just be active and collect your buildings. If you collect them, we can not rob them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by huff-n-puff View Post
    We've all benefitted from this. More money=more bonuses=stronger syndicate.

For those crying about being robbed, please just be active and collect your buildings. If you collect them, we can not rob them.
    Huff you may as we'll beat your head against the wall. The IPHers are the purist players in this game. Anyone that does not subscribe to their method of play is a leech. They will never accept that frequent robbing can actually be a fun aspect of the game. These are the same guys I assume take a knee in the 4th quarter of Madden because they really believe there is no reason to run up the score.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Huff you may as we'll beat your head against the wall. The IPHers are the purist players in this game. Anyone that does not subscribe to their method of play is a leech. They will never accept that frequent robbing can actually be a fun aspect of the game. These are the same guys I assume take a knee in the 4th quarter of Madden because they really believe there is no reason to run up the score.
    LOL. Maybe frequent robbing is fun for you,but I don't see how continually targeting the same person and posting screenshots so others can continually target the same person is fun, each to their own I guess. Just seems lazy to me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    LOL. Maybe frequent robbing is fun for you,but I don't see how continually targeting the same person and posting screenshots so others can continually target the same person is fun, each to their own I guess. Just seems lazy to me.
    This coming from somebody who actually equates building iph in a video game as hard work. Raising iph is the easiest portion of this game.

Post Count
    You are a leech, drake. If you don't understand the metaphor, I guess that's your problem. Fact is, you manage to catch my 12s and think you hit my lottery, and that's only 40% of what I collect twice a day.

You mad, brah?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.