I can't make sense of the RL

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't make sense of the RL

Articulate Author
    Post Count

I can't make sense of the RL

I picked 20 people at random in my rival list and news list. I averaged them out and compared to my stats. My IPH is really high so I understand that aberration.

RL Stats average
    IPH: $1.9M
    ATK: 42.4M
    DEF: 44.3 M

My stats
    IPH: $43.9M (23x the avg) totaling the 20 RL didn't equal mine.
    ATK: 39.2 M (88% of RL DEF)
    DEF: 37.9 M (89% of RL ATK)

There really is no incentive for me to hit a rival considering I probably won't win and if I won I wouldn't win much. And if retaliated against I'd lose most of the time. I'm not much for algorithms so I can't see Gree's secret code, but what is everyone else seeing? Am I just really out of whack due to my IPH.
    Last edited by My2cents; 09-23-2014 at 03:53 AM.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know its not the answer to your question but with that iph you dont need to rob others right ? and you should have no issues with that prob

Post Count
    I am in the same boat as you, with a 33.5 mil IPH. Before Gree broke the rivals list, I would hit laundromats of opponents that had an attack so low the could not retaliate, to collect boxes. Now I don't even participate in box events unless they are running alongside an SLTQ. The only time I even go near the RL is to do a refresh, to trigger a boss. I've never seen someone with a IPH even close to mine so I don't bother looking for potential robs any longer.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't rob because the income isn't justifiable to the risk. However I do get hit often enough and not necessarily from robbing since for the most part I collect on time. People salivate over my unbanked cash and attack; I'm sure they hope I will retaliate. They leave snide comments on my news feed hoping for a reply so they can remember who to look for. I never take the bait and I always remember the name of the game is Crime so I don't take it to heart. I'd just like to understand the rules of the game.

Post Count
    I`m not sure whats going on with the RL , when it was changed first I don`t know why it was as it wasn`t a problem for me anyway . This latest effort is the worst yet , I was short a few million for an upgrade of my Tsars Italian Dentist shop and couldn`t even find one decent target all day yesterday . Also after a while of refreshing it kept throwing up entire lists of people of the same level . A little tip I got told when I was younger , if you`re working on something make sure you remember the order in which things go back together . It seems nobody at Gree had such advice
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have a strange rival list too. With 4 mil IPH, over 50 mil attack and about the same in defense I get rivals with over 80 mil defense. 3 out of 5 rivals I can neither attack nor rob. And it seems the ones I could rob are already collected (or robbed empty). Rival list is useless that way. The original level based match up made sense, the stats based after that too. This is useless.

Post Count
    I have a camper in my iPad that has no 3G, and it has been getting pounded the last month. I used to go months without getting hit, now it is multiple times in an afternoon. Since all I do is collect and build (hard to collect on time with that kind of device) I have let the account go dormant. There is kinda no point to it at this point.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hoene$$ View Post
    I know its not the answer to your question but with that iph you dont need to rob others right ? and you should have no issues with that prob
    Even people with higher incomes are chasing money and have upgrades to do. Someone may have a lower income but if all their buildings come up it can be a very nice boost. Even the fireworks whateveritscalled is worth a tap or two. Why not?

There are 2 high IPH camps here. Those that don't rob because they don't want to give someone a link. The other group which is much smaller imo get robbed consistently, think f it and rob back. I was in the first camp until a few months ago. It's a part of the game that I now enjoy like in the old days! :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    Even people with higher incomes are chasing money and have upgrades to do. Someone may have a lower income but if all their buildings come up it can be a very nice boost. Even the fireworks whateveritscalled is worth a tap or two. Why not?

There are 2 high IPH camps here. Those that don't rob because they don't want to give someone a link. The other group which is much smaller imo get robbed consistently, think f it and rob back. I was in the first camp until a few months ago. It's a part of the game that I now enjoy like in the old days! :-)

The problem with this theory is 9 out of 10 times they aren't even worth a rob back.. I am in the first IPH camp but gave up caring about being robbed bc it doesnt stop. My timeline is red constantly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Post deleted
    Last edited by Jeronimo; 09-27-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Couse not Rickdee but there are a few out there. Im about $40m now, anything around/above $14m is worth a peak.

There's probably another camp tho for the elite iph lot who dont need to rob as they're swimming in it and probably couldnt care less. They can of course tell us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    The problem with this theory is 9 out of 10 times they aren't even worth a rob back.. I am in the first IPH camp but gave up caring about being robbed bc it doesnt stop. My timeline is red constantly.
    There are very few people not worth a rob back. Almost everyone has at least one or two high $$$ buildings. You just have to either collect your buildings or not care if you get hit back.

Post Count
    Real life can be complicated. That's why we play fantasy games.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Real life can be complicated. That's why we play fantasy games.
    Dang!! Dipstik is right again.

Post Count
    Yall making me feel like a poor corndog, I "only" make $17 million IPH. Someone posted the other day that over $20 is in the top 1%. Someone I doubt that stat is correct.
    HTC Red DogZ: Top 100.....can you hang with the big dogZ? Join 381-517-992