Having issues transfering game from ipod 4. Anyone able to get it to work?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Having issues transfering game from ipod 4. Anyone able to get it to work?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Having issues transfering game from ipod 4. Anyone able to get it to work?

The instructions are pretty easy that have been posted and the video explains it well, though a different game. I have a few questions regarding my inability to transfer to my iPhone 5. The instructions say my new character will be level one when I start, but due to having to the little demo, he is level 2 each time. (doubt that matters). Another question is regarding ITunes account, my new Ipod 5 which I am trying to transfer to is on its own account since I already have 4 devices on my original iTunes account. Does this make a difference? I followed follow up advice from a ticket I put in that said to take the old device and back it up on ITunes, I did this, then I installed that save onto the new one, ticket said it would ask me for account data when logging into the new install but it actually just ran me through the demo again giving me a different character number for my new iPod.

I even tried deleting the game again on both devices and trying again. Does it work better to sign in to the game first before transferring character (video does not show the person doing this) or does it matter? There is also the same option to transfer game in the settings screen, has anyone had any luck with this?

So has anyone that did not have the game instantly switch for them find a work around? I would like to be able to do it before I can no longer use the old Ipod.

Post Count
    It goes off the device ID, you're going to have to send in a ticket and have them do it for you. If you've ever purchased gems, what type, the date, and the transaction ID are an excellent way to prove ownership. You'll also need to give them the information for the new device.

I don't think the restoration from backup on iTunes works, although it is a nifty way of trying to get around having to involve Gree.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I put in a ticket with all the info from the new device, they are the ones that said to try the iTunes method. Has anyone done that and had it work? My devices are not registered to same apple id since 4 already on it, made a new one, but you don't have to login to iTunes to back up ipod or restore

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's my secondary character, never bought gems, but have some potions from watch a lot of movies only my main account has bought them.