Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Question Why is this week's versus event short? Tadaaah, please shed some light.

I noticed Gree mentioned in the news section that this week's versus event is going to last only 5 days? Will someone like to shed some light on the reason for these changes? This goes back to my older posts in regards to Gree not keeping it's customers informed on what is going on.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

Your wasting your breath dude.

They could have a new event or new features that they want to add sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I am actually a bit anxious to see what it will be. Hoping it will be something cool.

It wouldn't be a fix because they wouldn't have to change the event to add a fix. It'll be a new feature or something

Or it could simply be just a sneaky way in hoping people will spend more to get that unit as it's a short event no one thought of thst ?

My total spent on the game so far is $0.00. Shortening an event won't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    My total spent on the game so far is $0.00. Shortening an event won't change that.
    ^^^

This is how to enjoy the game. You don't get pissed at it when it hasn't cost you anything

Is it me or are the reward units a bit on the light side and they are only offered after accumulating most of the points? Also, the same with the keys. The first gold key is not offered until 21,000 points. I'm currently in top 500 with over 11,000 points. No way I make it to 40,000 for that first Hammer. And that 1 hammer is useless unless I make it to 200,000 to gain all Hammers so I can level them up.

I'm still hopeful there's a good reason for cutting the event short. As someone mentioned earlier, maybe there is a cool new mission yet to come...

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Is it me or are the reward units a bit on the light side and they are only offered after accumulating most of the points? Also, the same with the keys. The first gold key is not offered until 21,000 points. I'm currently in top 500 with over 11,000 points. No way I make it to 40,000 for that first Hammer. And that 1 hammer is useless unless I make it to 200,000 to gain all Hammers so I can level them up.

I'm still hopeful there's a good reason for cutting the event short. As someone mentioned earlier, maybe there is a cool new mission yet to come...
    Verse events have always been impossible to progress through Which is annoying. The lower point rewards Come much more Which is better for low level people that can only get to those levels.

Oh. I thought they were just pulling back their event schedule by 2 days and this was how they approached it so instead of it finishing on Monday (AUS time), it would finish on Saturday (AUS time). They must have some reason for doing this though. Maybe it is more convenient for people to start and finish their events as it does not clash with school times, etc. By doing this, maybe more people will be inclined to waste their boosters to gain a head start over others or gain/maintain a better rank. I am probably mistaken by this is my theory based on Gree's greed. :3

Maybe they are going to try a weekend event. I have noticed the number of players becomes more erratic on the weekend. Which makes sense. People's lives are often more structured during the work/school week. The weekend people may either have lots or very little time for gaming.

Rewards are garbage

I think this is another hurriedly assembled "event" while they work on putting together a new Boss event or campaign event and more campaigns for the campaigning option (I'm done with all of them). This one is likely shorter because they don't get the participation (and thus, money being spent) on these that don't have a lot of good rewards. I hate the pvp events myself.

I already have a maxed out Hammer. It was one of my very first maxed out Rare units that helped me advance through earlier campaigns. I quit using it once I won better tanks like Reaping Truth and Persephone, so I'm not too excited at the chance of getting another one. Hoping for a new, exciting event to come with better rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    I think this is another hurriedly assembled "event" while they work on putting together a new Boss event or campaign event and more campaigns for the campaigning option (I'm done with all of them). This one is likely shorter because they don't get the participation (and thus, money being spent) on these that don't have a lot of good rewards. I hate the pvp events myself.
    I hate pvp events too.