Page 1 of 2 12 Last

For the love of all that is holy...

Can we please get an event calender... cause these short burst events out of no where is getting really old.

I suspect this build is merely to get people to build units for a coming event whether its holdout or Xworld. Every time a new event has been released there is a constant b*tching about it being after a war event and that people don't have units. I suspect an event will start 2-5 hours after the end of this build.

Quote Originally Posted by honduh_head View Post
    Can we please get an event calender... cause these short burst events out of no where is getting really old.
    I agree a basic Calendar would be good, even if it just covered the alliance events in the time table.

Agree a calendar is needed.

If this is not possible could we at least have an answer why? We have been asking for this for a long time now with no response.

Completely agree--we have been asking for this for over a year now.

HELLO GREE!!!?????

Monthly calendar for events please.

Thank you.

This should be our petition lol.

Maybe it is because folks at Gree are flying by the seat of their pants with no advance planning, which is bad and accounts for the screwed timings.

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    I suspect this build is merely to get people to build units for a coming event whether its holdout or Xworld. Every time a new event has been released there is a constant b*tching about it being after a war event and that people don't have units. I suspect an event will start 2-5 hours after the end of this build.
    There is constant moaning regardless everytime I see a new event I hear this is so bad , waste of uv , it's too hard and all sorts of other garbage it's just the way of gree player they been treated wrong for so long now everything is always wrong lol

But yeah we want an event calendar so my alliance can win all events and not slip on suprise builds lol seriously tho it wld help everyone IMO

I'm glad to see other people agree with me

So far, we have JUU, Drifting death, HardCorps DP, Chopsky, me, Rexhom, and honduh_head for the event schedule petition. 7 people!

Can someone start a poll so the lurkers can be heard too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Will do, I will post a poll thread in a new topic.

This is a grey area... Would be good for an event calendar BUT lest we forget gree are a business and a business needs to earn cash and springing these unexpected builds and player wars are a money spinner for gree so they won't introduce a monthly Calendar which inevitably would mean they start to lose cash

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    The poll is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1We_...?usp=send_form

thanks lolsies!

submitted my entry