Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    The longer I play, the more I think, if you dont hit 25-1 on any leaderboards, there is no use playing. there is nothing worth aiming at, i have a hand full of epics i got from fusing, and I just get eb armor to fuse for new epics. no use for spending well over 8 hours farming and leveling up EB, then eb+ for something thats going to get replaced the second a decent epic fusion takes place. so, can we just move on to make all EB drop epics, and start the next level of 7* armor? otherwise we are fighting for an outdated 4 star, or some crappy 3 star armors. this game needs a major revamp like most other games of its age. most of them have either redone them self to a 2.0 version or better. gree doesn't practice normal business practices though =[
    OP, you're currently stuck on a game you no longer enjoy playing.
    So the question is: "Why do you still play?"
    I've seen you on the forum long enough to know that you've also been around long enough to understand the game isn't going to change much from what you've seen.

Consider this:
    If you find the "New" Epic Raid Boss events a great change to the game that you'll enjoy, then consider playing.
    If that is not the case I'm sure you'll also understand that you're simply wasting your time on a game you won't enjoy anymore from this point on forward either.

would be awsome to get a trading system