Page 1 of 2 12 Last

tired of this game - need something new to shake it up

The longer I play, the more I think, if you dont hit 25-1 on any leaderboards, there is no use playing. there is nothing worth aiming at, i have a hand full of epics i got from fusing, and I just get eb armor to fuse for new epics. no use for spending well over 8 hours farming and leveling up EB, then eb+ for something thats going to get replaced the second a decent epic fusion takes place. so, can we just move on to make all EB drop epics, and start the next level of 7* armor? otherwise we are fighting for an outdated 4 star, or some crappy 3 star armors. this game needs a major revamp like most other games of its age. most of them have either redone them self to a 2.0 version or better. gree doesn't practice normal business practices though =[
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Perhaps Gree is preparing KnD 2? If so, I hope hope hope I can transfer my goodies over (but expect not).

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

They have criminal legacy...=knd2

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Instead of complete armors, I'd like to see pieces.

Imagine how dynamic it would be if you could have helmets, chest pieces, shields, weapons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sol invictus View Post
    instead of complete armors, i'd like to see pieces.

Imagine how dynamic it would be if you could have helmets, chest pieces, shields, weapons, etc.
    yesyesyesyesyes
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

well, the game already has "pieces" in the form of materials, so how about having Boss levels 51, 60, some arena milestone(s), somewhere in adventure mode drop 1 or more random materials that when you have 50/50 of them allows you to craft the corresponding non-plus epic (maybe add the plus as having the non-plus and 200/200 pieces?).
    That might give you incentive to do more than idle to boss 43, just grab the gem milestones in arena and maybe only do KoD Epic of adventure mode once in a while...

edit: seperate gear pieces would likely be too much effort to make look different and if you don't see any difference, they're just stat stacking devices.
    Last edited by Marco_; 09-24-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    The longer I play, the more I think, if you dont hit 25-1 on any leaderboards, there is no use playing. there is nothing worth aiming at, i have a hand full of epics i got from fusing, and I just get eb armor to fuse for new epics. no use for spending well over 8 hours farming and leveling up EB, then eb+ for something thats going to get replaced the second a decent epic fusion takes place. so, can we just move on to make all EB drop epics, and start the next level of 7* armor? otherwise we are fighting for an outdated 4 star, or some crappy 3 star armors. this game needs a major revamp like most other games of its age. most of them have either redone them self to a 2.0 version or better. gree doesn't practice normal business practices though =[
    Just quit then. There's tons of other games out there you can play. K&D will go on without you, as well as your life without K&D.

Best wishes to you either way bud.
    -Tide

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    Just quit then. There's tons of other games out there you can play. K&D will go on without you, as well as your life without K&D.

Best wishes to you either way bud.
    -Tide
    the game is 2 years old and needs updates. how long have you played, couple months?

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    the game is 2 years old and needs updates. how long have you played, couple months?
    Since March/April. I can't remember exactly. I came from playing other games and when I started to feel like you do with K&D, I would just quit because there is ALWAYS something else. Those games still continue without me, and my life still continues without them.

But I applaud your attempt to play the "I have been playing way longer than you" card.
    Last edited by UP Tide; 09-27-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    Since March/April. I can't remember exactly. I came from playing other games and when I started to feel like you do with K&D, I would just quit because there is ALWAYS something else. Those games still continue without me, and my life still continues without them.

But I applaud your attempt to play the "I have been playing way longer than you" card.
    I couldn't agree more. I played Modern war for a long time. Then with all the glitches and cheating a honest player couldn't keep up so I just quit. It still going :-)

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I played Modern war for a long time. Then with all the glitches and cheating a honest player couldn't keep up so I just quit. It still going :-)
    you quit a gree game, for another gree game? you didn't quit anything, and if anything - im here to rattle some boots and help the game progress in an orderly fashion, you're welcome.

read

i agree i mean I've played since march 2014 am lvl 108 and have yet to get any epics. I've spent gems on chests I've fusing thousands of armors and yet to get an epic i am at the point where the game is no longer fun i know it comes down to luck and knowledge of the game but still

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

Can we all spam gree with this idea now?

And also, in regards to the OP, have you tried looking into joining any alliances? I was getting a little bored myself until my guild got invited to one.. It's a totally different game

The game

Lol I aint playing the game any more anyway because I mixed my top 2 heroes hoping I would get a super good one in return (btw those 2 were very good) and i got a worser one instead. After that I just didn't want to play it any more cause it was kinda hard to get those guys and then lose em for something dum.....so yeah I just started playing modern war more lol addicted to Gree ik a lot of us are