Street Assult Leader Board Glitch - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Street Assult Leader Board Glitch

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If it's a glitch it's the same for everyone so who cares if the scores show higher?

Now if this so called 'glitch' was only occuring for the Top 10.. then there's a problem.
    It's either a glitch or a failure to communicate. Either way it's wrong. We were taking a break between wars to regen. We didn't hear about this 'issue' until the end of the event. We tried declaring our last two battles back to back and got a huge jump in the last battle before we even deployed anything. If this is planned it should be part of the rules so everyone knows how the event works.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If it's a glitch it's the same for everyone so who cares if the scores show higher?

Now if this so called 'glitch' was only occuring for the Top 10.. then there's a problem.
    It wasn't. My mini mini's team finished T75...normally T500.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    It's either a glitch or a failure to communicate. Either way it's wrong. We were taking a break between wars to regen. We didn't hear about this 'issue' until the end of the event. We tried declaring our last two battles back to back and got a huge jump in the last battle before we even deployed anything. If this is planned it should be part of the rules so everyone knows how the event works.
    Exactly didn't hear until yesterday if would of now at beginning we could of declared back to back and got a huge jump on points for not doing anything on the battles we sit out to regen. So Evan no it was not fair in any way shape or form unless everyone would of known at the start, I just talked to a guy that is in a top 1000 team that finished top 75 because of it

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Deploy points

Hi. First post here. What's the go with the elite syndicate goal in street assault 5/5? I'm sure we got the 5000000 deploy points to complete that goal yet we didn't get the prize. Who do I speak with in regards to this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbalouie69 View Post
    Hi. First post here. What's the go with the elite syndicate goal in street assault 5/5? I'm sure we got the 5000000 deploy points to complete that goal yet we didn't get the prize. Who do I speak with in regards to this?
    The goal was to score 5m in a single battle, so if you did you should have gotten a pop-up in game saying that you received that prize, or if not it's probably already in your inventory and you just haven't noticed it. If you checked and it's not there, send a ticket it
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Funny how people think..when the glitch works the best for them theyll keep quiet..and if the tables are turned theyll start ranting..lol..

Post Count
    Lol at people thinking its a glitch

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by myradarling View Post
    Funny how people think..when the glitch works the best for them theyll keep quiet..and if the tables are turned theyll start ranting..lol..
    That's how the cycle of life works
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Lol at people thinking its a glitch
    So then explain how the scoring system works in regards to back to back declares. If you can explain it with details, then it's not a glitch but a poorly communicated plan. If you can't, then you're a troll.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by myradarling View Post
    Awwww...so you're team was using the glitch and now you're upset that it's public knowledge? Sorry.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    So then explain how the scoring system works in regards to back to back declares. If you can explain it with details, then it's not a glitch but a poorly communicated plan. If you can't, then you're a troll.
    Anything but a troll, wouldn't waste my time here just to troll. And it's simply poor communication from Gree on the scoring algorithm, or God forbid they actually incorporate something that requires a little thinking. Pay close attention to how your points totals increase next time and maybe you'll figure it out. It's clear to tell who have and who are still trying or simply calling it a glitch because they haven't yet.

Back Alley Network

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Anything but a troll, wouldn't waste my time here just to troll. And it's simply poor communication from Gree on the scoring algorithm, or God forbid they actually incorporate something that requires a little thinking. Pay close attention to how your points totals increase next time and maybe you'll figure it out. It's clear to tell who have and who are still trying or simply calling it a glitch because they haven't yet.
    I agree, you just have to figure out the GREE math used, but once you do, you realize how it is figured

Not a glitch just an algorithm GREE created

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The goal was to score 5m in a single battle, so if you did you should have gotten a pop-up in game saying that you received that prize, or if not it's probably already in your inventory and you just haven't noticed it. If you checked and it's not there, send a ticket it

Well I did know that. I think we only got it after holding 3 or 4 nodes at the end of the battle with the deploy bonus. I'm sure that should have counted as we still got 5000000 by the end. Or were you saying that 5mill was need before end of battle? Furthermore I don't know how to send a ticket.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbalouie69 View Post
    Well I did know that. I think we only got it after holding 3 or 4 nodes at the end of the battle with the deploy bonus. I'm sure that should have counted as we still got 5000000 by the end. Or were you saying that 5mill was need before end of battle? Furthermore I don't know how to send a ticket.
    Has to be without the bonus, its earned points not total after bonus

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    Has to be without the bonus, its earned points not total after bonus
    Ok well that makes sense now! We finished it last time I see what everyone is saying now that the highest cash deployees were 4000 not 8000 this time round