Modern War, back on top!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What grade would you give Modern War?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100%

2 11.76%
  • 98%

3 17.65%
  • 95%

2 11.76%
  • 93%

10 58.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern War, back on top!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Talking Modern War, back on top!

I can't say I'm surprised because I've seen the positive changes over the last 90 to 120 days.

We are receiving excellent and regular communications from our fine moderators and community managers.

The game play has improved at least 85%, in some cases 150%!!!!

We see a few glitches here and there, but they are so minor as to not affect game play.

The new activities and events Gree is offering us, wonderful.

If the game were a mid-term exam, I'd give Gree 99.999%.

After all, who's perfect?

I can only say Gree, thank you.

You might want to consider raising prices (between 75-90% across the board) for the great stuff you offer us. I'm sure a few whiners and complainers will kvetch, they're just outliers. Ignore them. That's what we do.

Why?

Well, then you will have more money to improve the game even more.

I know you fine folks are dumping loads of money into R&D, so if you raised prices by 75-90%, you could crank out greater improvements faster than ever.

Seriously, Gree, $100 a vault, trust me, people say they'd buy vaults for $300 for 1/3 less product, effectively paying $200 for just 1000 bars. Just look at what that candy, pear, and farm game maker charges, surely your fine product is worth more than candies and pears.

All in all, Gree, the great players at DEWIN NUTTIN, thank you.

Your company is amazing.

PS to Gree: We're planning a little get together in San Jose after the New Year.
    Would it be possible to arrange a tour of your facilities?
    We'd like to look in and see the home of this amazing game and your great programmers "making gamingmagic"!!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 09-21-2014 at 12:05 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREEtarded

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised because I've seen the positive changes over the last 90 to 120 days.

We are receiving excellent and regular communications from our fine moderators and community managers.

The game play has improved at least 85%, in some cases 150%!!!!

We see a few glitches here and there, but they are so minor as to not affect game play.

The new activities and events Gree is offering us, wonderful.

If the game were a mid-term exam, I'd give Gree 99.999%.

After all, who's perfect?

I can only say Gree, thank you.

You might want to consider raising prices (between 50-75% across the board) for the great stuff you offer us. I'm sure a few whiners and complainers will kvetch, they're just outliers. Ignore them. That's what we do.

Why?

Well, then you will have more money to improve the game even more.

I know you fine folks are dumping loads of money into R&D, so if you raised prices by 45-50%, you could crank out greater improvements faster than ever.

All in all, Gree, the great players at DEWIN NUTTIN, thank you.

Your company is amazing.

PS to Gree: We're planning a little get together in San Jose after the New Year.
    Would it be possible to arrange a tour of your facilities?
    We'd like to look in and see the home of this amazing game and your great programmers "making gamingmagic"!!!!
    You forgot 0%.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No other percents on there?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you work for gree lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    His thread is oozing with sarcasm guys, come on.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    His thread is oozing with sarcasm guys, come on.

Please, don't do that. I'm just telling it like it is. Things are great up in here.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your money problems are solved Gree... I'm willing to pay $100 per bar of gold. Hit me up

867-53 oh niiiiii-Yee-ine
    Last edited by TylerRocksWisconsin; 09-21-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    "excellent and regular communications"?!
    Last example with temporary boosts shows full missing of the communication!!!
    Dewin, you lie yourselft. You cannot lie us because we know what is here and how.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    "excellent and regular communications"?!
    Last example with temporary boosts shows full missing of the communication!!!
    Dewin, you lie yourselft. You cannot lie us because we know what is here and how.
    In the name of the merciful and mighty, Allah, praises unto Him, brother why you call out the truthful brother? I forgive you, brother. We wish you peace and love.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol. Sure. That's why Sup is now recruiting members and I've had to wait over a week. Going on two weeks for Gree to recover my account.
    SUP is tired of spending money on this game and I can't believe a company would have such slow customer service.
    I'd ask Speed ump to have me join him and be a part of SUP but only for free. This game isn't worth spending any money on. It's broken. The game we once loved is lost.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, well sup has always recruited, that's nothing new. Gree has a long way to go before I think they would get a satisfactory rating from any of us. Some things are for sure better, but there's more glitches than ever too. It's anooting stuff that just gets under your skin, because it's almost a daily occurrence.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Morning Speed. And Eion told me SUP was first recruiting on a large scale back in February or so. She asked me to apply of which I did. But you rejected me. 😭😭😭😭. It's ok. I am a free player now. Gree won't be getting an A. B. or C. Grade from me anytime soon.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would give Gree an overall C or C-.

I would give them a D in the past but they are moving in the right direction.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree.

This game is almost perfection and I agree with you Dewin and advise Gree to raise the price of vaults to $200. Think about this Gree.. people love this game so much and know how amazing it is.. they would buy these vaults up in a second. You make money, players are happy, everyone wins.

I give gree an A++++++++++

Damn good game guys!