Droid glitch can delete other peoples bases - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid glitch can delete other peoples bases

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Android has glitched loading for me before where it will not show all of my buildings until I quit and reload. Are we sure this isn't just that?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You really truly have to be a stupid friggin idiot to advertise glitches and cheats so that gree can fix them. Whomever started this needs a serious kick in the teeth for ruining it for everyone. Congratulations genius!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why dont we just create another thread to talk about all the glitches and cheats so that everyone knows about them and gree can fix them. Some people here are really a special kind of stupid.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Primetime77 and headfaction, will you still feel this way after someone sells off all your buildings? These have to be the #1 and #2 most moronic comments ever on this forum. This glitch doesnt just give one person an advantage, it will destroy and possible end the game of another player.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Primetime77 and headfaction, will you still feel this way after someone sells off all your buildings? These have to be the #1 and #2 most moronic comments ever on this forum. This glitch doesnt just give one person an advantage, it will destroy and possible end the game of another player.
    From what I've been told your buildings come back. Meaning if I sell someone's buildings, I lose mine in the process, but I can revisit their base and they have all their buildings again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You cannot sell off other peoples bases with this glitch. You may think that you can, but you are really only selling off your own which means you are implying your own guilt and selling out everyone in the process by opening your loud mouth. Once again ruining it for everyone else in the process by acting the fool.
    Last edited by PRIMETIME77; 09-21-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIMETIME77 View Post
    You cannot sell off other peoples bases with this glitch. You may think that you can, but you are really only selling off your own which means you are implying your own guilt and selling out everyone in the process by opening your loud mouth. Once again ruining it for everyone else in the process by acting the fool.
    But you are looking at information that you should not be entitled to.

Post Count
    Better look into it GREE. I know someone who sold 2 buildings that belonged to someone else, then he came back on and 2 of his were gone (he deserved it for doing this). Another player in my faction did not even know about the glitch and half of her buildings are gone. A ticket was sent to GREE. I don't know how all this **** is possible?!?!!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Lol. People are saying that if you use this on someone it sells your buildings but their buildings come back. Did you try this on someone by chance???
    This does happen. An idiot I know tried it only to lose two of his best LTBs.

Post Count
    If you know the glitch or want to try, why go set timer and conduct the raid?
    Go and sell rival's building. Make a quick bucks faster.

Those who have building disappear on android device. Here is what you can do:
    1) Send ticket to Gree and CC to your own email. (For record)
    2) Go device setting > App > MW > Clear (delete) data + Clear (delete caches)
    3) Exit and restart your device.

On the restart, all your LE & Some buildings will still not being seen. But if you try move any SEEN building, you will see their foot print.
    Allow game to be on for few minutes.
    Restart MW again, allow some time for game to run.
    Repeat the above, all your buildings will be back.

*Note: Since you had Cleared (deleted) data & caches, the next time you go to a new mission map. Be patience, it takes times to load back that map. You may have to restart to get that map back to your device.

The above works on my android. I was a victim as well.
    And I hope that idiot who sell my LE building, say good bye to his...

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Just dropping a note in here:

For every instance we've checked out so far, people missing buildings has been self-inflicted. Any attempts to use this 'hack' to sell other people's buildings will only result in your selling off random buildings of your own.

The interface clearly needs some improvement to prevent people from even thinking they can do that, but it's a bit sad to watch some of the tickets roll in with people who clearly tried this and burned themselves.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post

For every instance we've checked out so far, people missing buildings has been self-inflicted. Any attempts to use this 'hack' to sell other people's buildings will only result in your selling off random buildings of your own.

The interface clearly needs some improvement to prevent people from even thinking they can do that, but it's a bit sad to watch some of the tickets roll in with people who clearly tried this and burned themselves.
    How many tickets have you received?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post

Thanks Jerle, I just had to clean off my monitor from laughing so hard. Those tickets should be on the slow/no action karma track in response.

If you tried to pull this on another player and then had the gall to send in a ticket for your missing building, google "antisocial personality disorder" or "sociopath" so you know what the prison psychologist is talking about in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    You sell your own buildings and you don't sell theirs. I've tired with my mini. So whoever said that lied and wants attention so the glitch can be fixed for whatever stupid reason.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    How many tickets have you received?
    More than 10, less than 100 so far. Enough where I figured saying something might help people from hurling themselves headlong off a cliff - even if it's karmic justice in a way.