GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid glitch can delete other peoples bases

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Droid glitch can delete other peoples bases

Seen on group me.. Being talked about in multiple rooms on Gm

Droid glitch where people can click your buildings and see how long till collection, and then sell your buildings and they get the money.

Anyone else heard this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have android and tried to do this and nothing came up same as always no glitch I can see

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It works. I've seen the damage wreaked by the magic of the trees. At one time, trees, pink trees were used to protect and heal. Today green trees are used to steal and destroy. My goodness, how times have changed.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to see proof of people selling other people's bases, if this was true I'm sure many players would already be on here griping about all their buildings just disappearing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can see on droid the collection times of other people's LTB's and such. My friend in VFF keeps getting his base raided and that hurts. $2.4 bil lost every day. The guy can see exactly when they are ready to collect. It needs to be fixed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got raided by VFF just as my buildings were ready for collection....coincidence or using this bug?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    It works. I've seen the damage wreaked by the magic of the trees. At one time, trees, pink trees were used to protect and heal. Today green trees are used to steal and destroy. My goodness, how times have changed.
    Yep. The damn trees!!

Post Count
    I believe if you click sell, it sells your building instead.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have a picture of someone's base and their AMR is ready to be raided in 7 hours. $407 mil payout. And the move/sell buttons can be clicked on as well. Yeah not good Gree. Fix it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RazAlguise View Post
    I have a picture of someone's base and their AMR is ready to be raided in 7 hours. $407 mil payout. And the move/sell buttons can be clicked on as well. Yeah not good Gree. Fix it.
    ha, I just set my timer for 7 hrs to raided someone's amr. lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I believe if you click sell, it sells your building instead.

I believe you've been improperly trained in using trees.

Please, WARNING to all: Using trees is for TRAINED TAPPERS ONY, a tree used improperly can be DANGEROUS to YOUR base.

Please, leave the TREES to trained professional tappers only.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How do I post the pic?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    you can go to their base and click on their buildings. It will tell you when they're ready. But there's one step you must perform first. Hold down your finger on a tree at your base, with the other finger tap on your notifications release finger off tree, go to someone's base off your news feed and move your tree there to rivals base. Then you can click on their buildings and it will tell you when to collect

Have fun all droid friends

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    you can go to their base and click on their buildings. It will tell you when they're ready. But there's one step you must perform first. Hold down your finger on a tree at your base, with the other finger tap on your notifications release finger off tree, go to someone's base off your news feed and move your tree there to rivals base. Then you can click on their buildings and it will tell you when to collect

Have fun all droid friends
    Oh no, dude done let the secret loose. LOL

"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Oh no, dude done let the secret loose. LOL
    Lol I felt like wreaking havoc.