GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree. We want these changes

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is similar to the donate button in the faction vault. I'd like to have the option of entering a specified amount of energy to kill a npc target instead of continually tapping to get 1 kill.

If target (A) requires 5 attacks for 1 kill at 200 energy per hit], then why not add a feature where one can enter 1000 energy and kill the target with 1 tap?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Salty View Post
    This is similar to the donate button in the faction vault. I'd like to have the option of entering a specified amount of energy to kill a npc target instead of continually tapping to get 1 kill.

If target (A) requires 5 attacks for 1 kill at 200 energy per hit], then why not add a feature where one can enter 1000 energy and kill the target with 1 tap?
    Yes, that is a great idea.
    I'm, sure with all the major improvements we have seen over the last 90 days, Gree will give us your great idea, too.

Gree has turned everything around, and I can't say enough for the outstanding improvements they have made.

Thank you, to all the fine employees at Gree for making this game number 1 again!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A simple one that we have been asking for since day dot. Our in army 3000th or last unit would be nice.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Salty View Post

You'll still be tapping the same amount, whether its on a target, or the letters and numbers to adjust how much you want per tap.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Need a stamina ltq

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusZeal View Post
    -Raiding if someone is 100k iph and can raid someone that is over 2m iph higher that's just bull sh*t,instead only allow players within 50-100k iph of each to raid each other.
    What a stupid idea.

I personally have a higher IPH than most around my level and I have to be careful and collect my buildings on time. If someone's attack is high enough to get me even though their IPH sucks then they still deserve to get me given the chance... What's more annoying is having someone whose attack is 60-80million lower than your defence still able to raid you but that's always existed so I've learned to live with it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    - End stacking tier rewards for frontline and WD.

- Fix the defence buildings so that they actually do something.

- Slow down on the number of events.

- Consider creating some new maps.

- Consider rolling out a Quest Map where all the targets for an LTQ are on one map, without the normal map NPCs getting in the way all the time. There's no need for them to always be NPCs, after all. That could be a good excuse to render some new buildings which you could later use as WD limited time buildings.

- And finally, I know it's a tiny annoyance but please please please please FIX THE DAMN FORTIFIED BUNKERS AND DRONE FLIGHT CONTROL CENTRES SO THEY ACTUALLY SIT INSIDE THEIR FOORTPRINTS!!! I have borderline OCD and every time I see them it's like a needle in my eye!

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    I don't understand we have always asked in every post what we want, but they never listen....
    I would never see myself condoning this but...
    What you want to say is that the Blacklist premieres tonight, and you hope that Raymond Reddington, played brilliantly by James Spader, use the FBI to take down the massive criminal enterprise known as: #69) Gree.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have changed my expectation for this game. I no longer expect things to properly function, I no longer expect things to be fixed, I no longer expect information upfront or to have clarity. I no longer expect any kind of stabilization.Most of the tactics demonstrated here are signs of a failing company/product, if a product is good and people want it, the simple economics of supply and demand will set the price and drive revenue. When a company is constantly changing and devaluing the customer, it is usually due to the fact that they are missing their financial projections/profitability goals. Nothing will be fixed or improved here unless GR** can capitalize on it to make a profit. The glitches that cost them cash will be fixed and not because it's the right thing but because they lose money. The fact that you can now spend real money for temporary bonuses demonstrates a declining short term interest in this dying app. My advice would be to find something new that is satisfying and properly functions instead of trying and hoping this once great game will return from the scrap yard

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What I would like to see changed in this game, I will list a few, but have many more:

PVP Tournaments to come back to give us a reason to use all these stamina refills you are giving out.
    Reduction of LTQ and Case Events, everyone I talk to is sick of the number of these you are putting out.
    30 min Frontline matchups seem to be more popular. Fix the ingame chat, it is still horrible for Frontline.
    Change the raid algorithyms and make it much more reasonable. Not everyone can be attacked.
    We need another composite type building to help balance the stats that you have skewed out of control.
    Alliance Defense would be a good idea as well instead of all alliance attack bonuses.
    Allow a warbase editor like clash of clans to make redoing your base fun and easy
    Make defense buildings mean something again.
    Allow players to redistribute skill points, since you change the game constantly, how about let us change something
    Allow a way to dump units not in our inventory, you gave us an inventory system, now give us the chance to get rid of crap
    I personally like temporary bonuses, and the treasure hunting style ltq's, better than the same old boring ones
    Clean up NPC's, I get tired of looking for a needle in a haystack and attacking the wrong targets, Clean that crap up!
    Mix up the cycles with new and old events, it is getting boring doing the same thing over and over
    Stop raising masters raid boss health to cater to the elite factions in the game, make it attainable for the top 100
    Stop false advertising, like current masters ILTQ bonus being 40%, you would have less claims against you for refunds
    Add new levels, dont you think we have been at lvl 300 cap long enough, and stop penalizing players for leveling up
    Take away concrete and walls, it is an out dated concept, and people just buy concrete or hack for it. Might wanna check a few factions, I think 1 billion concrete might be a bit suspicion, dont you?
    Allow coleaders to help divy out the responsibilities
    If you are going to keep walls make it an easy task as opposed to something that the leader dreads to do

I could go on and on, and i no alot of these have been out there for a while.

But hey you asked..........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What I would like to see changed in this game, I will list a few, but have many more:

PVP Tournaments to come back to give us a reason to use all these stamina refills you are giving out.
    Reduction of LTQ and Case Events, everyone I talk to is sick of the number of these you are putting out.
    30 min Frontline matchups seem to be more popular. Fix the ingame chat, it is still horrible for Frontline.
    Change the raid algorithyms and make it much more reasonable. Not everyone can be attacked.
    We need another composite type building to help balance the stats that you have skewed out of control.
    Alliance Defense would be a good idea as well instead of all alliance attack bonuses.
    Allow a warbase editor like clash of clans to make redoing your base fun and easy
    Make defense buildings mean something again.
    Allow players to redistribute skill points, since you change the game constantly, how about let us change something
    Allow a way to dump units not in our inventory, you gave us an inventory system, now give us the chance to get rid of crap
    I personally like temporary bonuses, and the treasure hunting style ltq's, better than the same old boring ones
    Clean up NPC's, I get tired of looking for a needle in a haystack and attacking the wrong targets, Clean that crap up!
    Mix up the cycles with new and old events, it is getting boring doing the same thing over and over
    Stop raising masters raid boss health to cater to the elite factions in the game, make it attainable for the top 100
    Stop false advertising, like current masters ILTQ bonus being 40%, you would have less claims against you for refunds
    Add new levels, dont you think we have been at lvl 300 cap long enough, and stop penalizing players for leveling up
    Take away concrete and walls, it is an out dated concept, and people just buy concrete or hack for it. Might wanna check a few factions, I think 1 billion concrete might be a bit suspicion, dont you?
    Allow coleaders to help divy out the responsibilities
    If you are going to keep walls make it an easy task as opposed to something that the leader dreads to do

I could go on and on, and i no alot of these have been out there for a while.

But hey you asked..........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why do people ask for less events? Just because you can't do them you want them to take them away? Some of us can and enjoy having a lot of events. Even if you don't do them all you have the options to or not.

Post Count
    A game working

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How much easier would life be if the leader had a button they could press that would reset all faction points and donations? Otherwise every week we would need to ask each member to jump out of the faction and then request back in order for all faction points and money donations to be cleared.