Gree. We want these changes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree. We want these changes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree. We want these changes

Everyone. Tell what kind of changes you want in the game. Only positive feedback wanted. Have fun doing all the events today. I'm going outside for a run.

Post Count
    Back to Base Button

I want go back to base button back / or remove some targets / or when you hit goal button to take you to map, you can only hit that target.
    Way too many targets with out go back button and LAG I hit more wrong targets trying to click 10,000 times that GREE makes us to get 200+ kills

EDITED: I was told the Go Back Button was disabled for Airplane glitch. This is now fixed right? So no reason we can not have button back.
    Last edited by jrb22250; 09-20-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't understand we have always asked in every post what we want, but they never listen....
    I would never see myself condoning this but I sure wish if Isis wanted to target USA for some terrorist organization bomb blow up ****, I really wouldn't mind them targeting gree headquarters. U know how many times I've asked them to fix the concrete walls and the way you buy them or how IOS does not see trees/barrels/sandbags of rivals you can only see your own.... I seriously wouldn't mind those crazy Islamic extremists going to gree and blowing themselves up along with them in the process so we can hire real people who are for the customers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not that it bothers me too much, but updating the Frontline help in the tutorial so that it doesn't tell you how to play full assault might avoid confusion for some. And also correcting the presumed error in the WD walkthrough, saying that hits with the wall up only score 25% would just, well... be better.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    here are some of the things that I personally think they should change
    -remove this garbage temporary reward system no one likes it and I know that i wont spend money on it
    -Raiding if someone is 100k iph and can raid someone that is over 2m iph higher that's just bull sh*t,instead only allow players within 50-100k iph of each to raid each other.
    -LTQ just stop seriously thanks limit them to 1-3 max per cycle I'm sure there are enough people who are that we are sick and tired of a LTQ every other damn day FIX THIS
    -doing health pack sales instead of just doing 20% sales not cool and not worth it you cheapskates
    -LISTEN TO PLAYERS, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND PLAYERS ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS SO LISTEN YOU DUMB F*CKS

things that i do like about this game
    +40% sales

can't really think of much more but if anyone wants to add to this that would be great

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I for one think the temporary reward system is nice. A lot of people cry on these forums about not being able to get health reduction time or +1 energy and then when they finally do get the chance to get those bonuses they cry that you have to buy them. You don't have to pay for any of those bonuses. Get a better faction. Plan better to go for the rewards your team wants. It's that easy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Back from my run. Whew!!! Well I do like the comments so far. Lets add to it.
    Free temp bonuses are alright. They benefit for a short time but I prefer bonuses that are forever yours and don't have an expiration date.

Post Count
    I would like the mods to be familiar with this game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    I don't understand we have always asked in every post what we want, but they never listen....
    I would never see myself condoning this but I sure wish if Isis wanted to target USA for some terrorist organization bomb blow up ****, I really wouldn't mind them targeting gree headquarters. U know how many times I've asked them to fix the concrete walls and the way you buy them or how IOS does not see trees/barrels/sandbags of rivals you can only see your own.... I seriously wouldn't mind those crazy Islamic extremists going to gree and blowing themselves up along with them in the process so we can hire real people who are for the customers
    That post could get you a visit from a quartet of men wearing dark suits, driving big black SUVS.
    That wasn't a very smart comment.
    It's not worth getting detained and interrogated by the JTTF.
    Such interrogations often prompt federal grand jury indictment.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investig...errorism_jttfs
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    ?..
    Dewin Nuttin is right. If you live in the US you may have just committed a federal crime. You should probably edit or delete your post ASAP and nicely ask Dewin Nuttin to edit the quote out of his reply. I know that seems sensationalistic in a free society, but it is a fact and people have been detained for threats like this, and less.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1453655/man...rorist-threat/
    Last edited by Kefa; 09-20-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    He doesn't really mean it. People just say stuff when they are mad. And it's not something he could be charged with. He said he wouldn't condone it.

I've read far worse posts that actually were what people would be a part of. But be careful Mike. That's all. It's not like the thought hasn't crossed the minds of many that play this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RazAlguise View Post
    He doesn't really mean it. People just say stuff when they are mad. And it's not something he could be charged with. He said he wouldn't condone it.

I've read far worse posts that actually were what people would be a part of. But be careful Mike. That's all. It's not like the thought hasn't crossed the minds of many that play this game.
    I know that. In the reference I posted that guy simply quoted song lyrics. He didn't get charged either, but spent 8 days in jail getting interrogated.

I'm sorry if I sounded accusatory, I didn't mean it that way. "Be careful" is exactly what I meant, too.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Kefa. I read a post. I think it was on FB or something. This guy mentioned buying a plane ticket for an important person and flying him to ISIS. I'm sure he got busted for his comment. I DON'T WISH HARM ON ANYONE. So I was shocked at his comment.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've read some crazy stuff on here over the years but hoping someone blows up Gree HQ takes the prize.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah......