SA screenshot for perfect goal says 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SA screenshot for perfect goal says 7

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SA screenshot for perfect goal says 7

So is anyone who gets 7 now gonna get the perfect goal reward....I would ask for a mod to answer question but they seem to have abandoned the forum and left it to the trolls.

We are on 3/9 but have only done 2/9 ... Is that your way of fixing it .... Some kinda post in forum about these things from gree would be nice.....I won't hold my breath but maybe just maybe you guys can actually give us some useful info.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    9 IS the goal

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know what the goal says...doesn't mean anything....just like short wars the total syndicate wins didn't match screenshot and if you reached the lower total that ss showed you were awarded prize....also wanted to know if anyone noticed if they went to 2/9 after first perfect battle

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When you haven't completed any goals your current goal is 1/9. Once you complete that you move on to 2/9 and so on. When you are on the final goal you will be at 9/9 and when that's completed the goal disappears.

Splash screen has a typo. A very misleading typo, but hey, since when has Gree claimed to be perfect? Complete 7/9 and send a ticket if it's that much of a concern. I think you won't like the reply from support though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My synd has completed 7 and no tank, have to win 9

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count

Yep reward is at 9/9.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕