Frontline individual scoring

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline individual scoring

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Frontline individual scoring

This needs to change. At the moment it's calculated including faction deploy multipliers. This means that those deploying late on in battles in big scoring factions get more individual points than those deploying early on in battles, or in lower scoring factions... even if the actual no of units deployed were the same.

The result being that its not a valid comparison across individuals.... so that individual rewards won't solely reflect individual effort, and it makes it pretty hard to measure participation levels within factions.

Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then deploy late. I have a faction with 4 active accts. my mini deploys early to get to the 3x reward then my bigger accts deploy so they the bonus.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's not exactly team spirited though is it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And if you want to measure participation, rotate who hits the nodes early to go through the lower bonuses then you can measure everyone partipication on a more level playing field.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol... I consider it a triumph to finish a battle without anyone hitting wrong nodes,

Post Count
    GREE. If you would just leave everyone with raw score till 2x and 3x are achieved and apply to all that would be great.

If you notice also, you may get the 3x but it does not apply to the Nodes, only raw score.
    IE. I deploy a tank 3,000 goes to node and 9,000 applied to me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep... always makes the calculation fun of looking at opposition faction total score, and trying to back-calculate how much they have deployed on 3 way nodes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    This needs to change. At the moment it's calculated including faction deploy multipliers. This means that those deploying late on in battles in big scoring factions get more individual points than those deploying early on in battles, or in lower scoring factions... even if the actual no of units deployed were the same.

The result being that its not a valid comparison across individuals.... so that individual rewards won't solely reflect individual effort, and it makes it pretty hard to measure participation levels within factions.

Thanks
    They work hard at coming up with ways to turn faction mates against each other.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor