Exclamation The World's Number 1 alliance--Destruction,Inc. has reopened for recruiting!

We at Destruction,Inc. The World's top, Number 1 alliance in the game are pleased to inform everyone that we have reopened for recruiting. Black market upgrades are purchased instantly. Donations are not required.

Must be active and be at a minimum level of 125 to join. Some level exceptions may be made with approval (PM For details if you do not meet minimum level requirement to join)

Rarity or strength of units does not matter.

Please Palringo Group Chat (this is our primary source of communication as it saves chat and you will always have your question answered and your messages will never get lost in the history to where you cannot view them and also due to the many glitches in the in-game chat such as blank screen and so forth.) Private message me for a direct link to join. Palringo is available for Android, Macintosh, Windows, and, iPhone (iOS).

Private message me for further details or simply download Palringo from the iTunes App Store and search for "destruction inc" and private message AmadeusINC or any other administrator if I am not available.

p.s. we are the main Destruction,Inc. and not the imitating copycats

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-25-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Hey Destruction.Inc.

I am lvl 216 F.it.up.Stars alliance general ¿can I join you? I am a super player

It depends. You meet the minimum level requirement but I will have to evaluate you some more. I will send you a private message. Thanks for the inquiry.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

Recruiting closed temporarily as we are recruiting quite a few members who have contacted me first. Just waiting on them to make the full transition from their previous alliance. As soon as this is done we will reopen recruiting if we have open spots in the alliance. Thanks

Amadeus
    Commanding Officer

Want to join

Hello
    I would love to join your alliance when its open again.
    My name is LordLurach and I'm lvl 126 and climbing. I play all the time and in my current alliance that is always in the top 20 I account for 15%+ of our total points in the events of our 60 person alliance.
    Let me know when you have time and feel free to ask me any questions.
    Thanks

We are pleased to inform everyone that we have resumed recruiting. Private message me or simply reply to this thread if you are interested.

By the way guys, when submitting a request to join, be sure you join the right Destruction,Inc. as we have many imitator alliances who copied our name for what ever reason. Just remember, our name consists of a "," between Destruction and Inc and then a "." after Inc. There is currently an imitator alliance named Destruction.Inc. who is currently rank 7 on the leaderboards. Do not confuse us with them unless you want to join an alliance who is fake. I will also make it very clear that we have no association with this copy cat alliance. I hope this eases any confusion when submitting a request to join.

AmadeusINC
    Commander
    Last edited by Amadeus; 10-20-2014 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLurach View Post
    Hello
    I would love to join your alliance when its open again.
    My name is LordLurach and I'm lvl 126 and climbing. I play all the time and in my current alliance that is always in the top 20 I account for 15%+ of our total points in the events of our 60 person alliance.
    Let me know when you have time and feel free to ask me any questions.
    Thanks
    Great. I have sent you a private message a while back and have yet to hear from ya. We are excited to have you if you are still interested.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    We are pleased to inform everyone that we have resumed recruiting. Private message me or simply reply to this thread if you are interested.
    I am interested. I am below the level requirement at level 96 but will be there soon as I moved 6 levels since I private messaged you a few days ago. I am very dedicated to events, play many times daily, and am looking for an organized group. Thanks for your consideration.